Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ healthraj
If u don't mind can I ask u one question?
In second time when nf failed to brenach 5270, that time was it not a clear indication to go up?
Sorry, I don't follow urban system. So can't say what your system suggest.
Pardon me if asked any foolish question.
Thanks.

healthraj

@ healthraj
If u don't mind can I ask u one question?
In second time when nf failed to brenach 5270, that time was it not a clear indication to go up?
Sorry, I don't follow urban system. So can't say what your system suggest.
Pardon me if asked any foolish question.
Thanks.
I took a Long above 5295. The OAT Tool was giving the Top as 5363 and Took a Short around 5363 before checking the Trend or the Price Action. When the market came down once again from 5404 to 5351, I closed my shorts.

Your level of 5270 is around 11:15 AM. I hope. At that time NIFTY was forming a FLAG and it could have gone Either way. The FLAG broke out on the up side above 5295.

So the issue is I predicted the Top as 5363, where as it was not the TOP. Once again not following my own rules and system. Need to go with Flow

I took a Long above 5295. The OAT Tool was giving the Top as 5363 and Took a Short around 5363 before checking the Trend or the Price Action. When the market came down once again from 5404 to 5351, I closed my shorts.

Your level of 5270 is around 11:15 AM. I hope. At that time NIFTY was forming a FLAG and it could have gone Either way. The FLAG broke out on the up side above 5295.

So the issue is I predicted the Top as 5363, where as it was not the TOP. Once again not following my own rules and system. Need to go with Flow
Oh! What a fine explanation, that's why I love you.
MY CLARIFICATION LIKE THAT WAY:
Nf 5270 not broken straight to 5395. After that 5423 broken , another 40 points upward movement noticed.
Thanks.

healthraj

Oh! What a fine explanation, that's why I love you.
MY CLARIFICATION LIKE THAT WAY:
Nf 5270 not broken straight to 5395. After that 5423 broken , another 40 points upward movement noticed.
Thanks.
Probably a chart will be better to explain. This is the 30 min chart. I hope you are talking about 5395 and I am talking about 5295

Today Market came down from top and the first pivot was formed at 5254. Yesterday I said market will make 500 points at 5250 and NF made exactly 5250. Then it went up to 5331 and came down to 5279, where the first BUY signal was generated for the day. But then NIFTY Started forming FLAG. The FLAG was broken around 12 Noon above 5295, Where I actually went Long.

Then I looked at the OAT Tool and the Top was shown as 5363 and the bottom was shown as 5220. This is where I got confused :confused: and I took at Short around 5363 hoping that it will come down to 5220 (But there was no data to indicate that it will come t0 5220. MAy be over confidence with the OAT tool). But the market went up till 5404.

So when the market came down to 5351, I closed my shorts around 5360.

Below the 60 min chart... In the 60 min chart the BUY signal was generated at 5268 but not in 30 minute chart

Last edited:

healthraj

FII & DII Data Analysis

The data is based on Volume and not based on the net value

FII
Index Futures : Net Sellers
Stock Futures : Net Buyers
Index Options : Flat - Slightly on the Long side
Stock Options : Flat - Slightly on the Long side
MAX OI : CALL SHORT 5.85L

DII
Index Futures : Net Sellers
Stock Futures : Net Sellers
Index Options : Long side
Stock Options : NIL
MAX OI : Huge Positions in PUT LONG - 10L - Which is unusual for DII. So whatever the DII bought in the last week or so, I think they might be dumping in the coming days and FII might become once again Buyers.

Looking at the Data it seems the Selling is not over yet.