• Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

If it is a BULL FLAG then it has to break the 5311

The FLAG is now fully formed. So we can expect a Breakout anytime.

So buy above 5295 SPOT or SELL BELOW 5275 SPOT
Book Full profit in LONG and Go Short now.

The Market made our High told in the morning of 5363. The Exact high was 5381 and now down to 5353.

As per FIBO, since the High was 5381, for Safe traders it would be safe to Short below 5358

I bought 5300 PE @ 55.3

Last edited:

healthraj

Book Full profit in LONG and Go Short now.

The Market made our High told in the morning of 5363. The Exact high was 5381 and now down to 5353.

As per FIBO, since the High was 5381, for Safe traders it would be safe to Short below 5358

I bought 5300 PE @ 55.3
Those who are trading with Futures, If you have taken 20 points as the Stoploss, it might have got triggered. So as told yesterday during the days when it moves 100+ points, your stoploss should be a little higher. Anyway do as per your Risk plan.

But I am still thinking that the market will go down. Since 5363 is broken may another 35 points might be there till 5398. So those who want to Take risk can hold the Shorts till 5400 or Can average at 5400 Levels.

Experts what do you think ? Will the market go down or should we close the Shorts? OAT is still indicating a Weak BEAR

what do you think ? Will the market go down or should we close the Shorts? OAT is still indicating a Weak BEAR
How to mange the trade and where to place stop is a personal choice . . .

I personally would be out of the short, quite a while back as for intraday i use much shorter TF . . .

Not an expert of any kind . . . but if you are looking at 30/60 minutes charts the trend change will have to be above @ 5500 . . .

Cheers

:) Happy

healthraj

How to mange the trade and where to place stop is a personal choice . . .

I personally would be out of the short, quite a while back as for intraday i use much shorter TF . . .

Not an expert of any kind . . . but if you are looking at 30/60 minutes charts the trend change will have to be above @ 5500 . . .

Cheers

:) Happy
I use the Longer Timeframe for Taking Entries especially in Options. So going by my own logic, I should have waited to take the Shorts.

Last edited:

healthraj

namaskar from one of ur follower. Sir, i can't follow ur thread for last two days as i was out of station.
What you think about nifty's expiry closing..?
BKB,

I think it would expire around 5500 going by the MAX Pain @ 5500. MAX Pain is the only tool available to predict the Expiry.

I don't what others say ?