Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

Lagta hai subeh fir Nifty ko zameen pe milenge. Fir saara din use aasmaan pe le jaane ke koshish chalegi...Jor laga ke, haee-shaa! Gir na jaaye, haee-shaa! :D

Achchaa bhai logo, chalte hain. Saara din neeli-lal lights ke jag-mag dekh-dekh ke sar ghoom raha hai! :)

EagleOne

Sorry, Casonite, I didn't read your post earlier. Like many of us, I was too busy fencing with Ms. Volatile Nifty's rage today.

We all feel like you every minute we are exposed to the market - no matter how much assurance our experience, the charts, the indicators etc. give. Most of us try to rationalize or find some other pretext to hide this feeling. But you are a brave man who's not ashamed of admitting exactly how frail one feels before the mighty storm we all go through to earn a few bucks.

It is one gem of a post, buddy. Fit for TJ's Hall of Fame! :clapping:

May your luck come to you more than once a while. May it stay with you all the while. :)

It was pure luck i guess. Honestly i was loosing for last few weeks so i was very scared of going long or taking any position early on. I missed the bus due to my fear when i was thinking of going long on nifty at 5115. I had 5156 as target for short but my previous experience tells that for such volatile and forceful move in nifty 3% or .3% for nifty, move should be taken into account so i added 15 points and placed my short at 5170 which was taken. I literally had to hold my hands so that i do not cover my position but finally at 5090 i just could not wait. My target was 5080 but covered at 5090. One of the reasons i even though of shorting was because i was thinking how would big player/FIIs play this market. I have seen these guys really push the market up when every one is thinking of shorting the market and once retail starts buying they just sell. It was pure luck that it actually turned out to be that way i thought. Every once in several years my luck comes around to say Hi.

While it turned out to be a profitable trade after so many loosing days, however it really tested my mental level. Its just way too demanding mentally to be able to trade. I was sweating and fingers were trembling when Nifty was making a move in my favour. I don't know why.

EagleOne

Haee-shaa pehale hi ho gayi nifty ki! Bas ab laat na maar dein uppar se sar pe! :D

Went long at 5156. This is the target from my yesterdays calculation. It was also around 50% retracement from te long bar at the opening and in the vecinity of 10 EMA.

EagleOne

Casonite, sab jor laga rahe hain nifty ko girne se bachane ke liye, bhai! Haee-shaa! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.