Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoted from traderji rules

(6) NO ABUSIVE & IRRESPONSIBLE POSTING - You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Traderji.com to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

i remember babukraman's thread.
a similar situation was there when he used his mother tongue for discussing charts.he was requested to use a language which majority members could understand,and how maturely he replied.
a good thing can be understood only if something called bad exists.
so much for public etiquette.
:clapping:

PGDIMES

Some inane observations

Thought of comparing the OI values of Index & Stocks FNO... Now the OI values that we get in our terminals are a little bit misleading as they give the total no. of units outstanding and not the no. of contracts outstanding... So Rpower(2000) or Hindalco(1000) has more OI than the more liquid Reliance(250) or SBI(125) as per those figures...

To find the no. of contracts outstanding, we have to see the bhavcopy of NSE where the OI is expressed in no. of contracts. While going through it, I found the no. of contracts outstanding in this series of Nifty futures as on 12th August,2011 is 4,73,570 or 2,36,78,500 units. When I tried to check the same on Now terminal, the figure observed is 2,44,78,400 units or 4,89,568 contracts. This is quite astounding mismatch of figures in my opinion. Where are these 16,000 contracts gone after the closing bell? :confused:

linkon7

post image wordpress

So far :

TS (daily tf) is at 5111 and is above the KS (weekly) value at 5079.

RSI making higher low, while failing yo penetrate the 52 mark.

stoch says down cycle is over and a new up cycle is about to start.

A close below the 5030 mark gives me a tgt of 4918 on the down side. Looks unlikely this week. 5442 is the last pivot to give a range extension and so far looks like down side is capped for the time being. As long as 5027 holds on hourly closing basis, 5235-5286 is the likely target for this week. A close above that is a re-test of the 5442 mark....!

I expect Nifty to open positive tomorrow ie 16th Aug. and above 5126 may target 5200, which is a strong resistance. Stoch is giving buy signals but will have to confirm the RSI above 30. 5054 is strong support for Nifty, below which it may test 4840-4725, probably very soon.

EagleOne

Premium ka breakfast chal raha hai. Lunch bhi aaj lagta hai isi ka hoga! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.