Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure there is some problem with the nse quotes.... how can the market break fridays lows??????? :)

I wasnt short, but at least I didnt have an opinion.
I was short at 5115 and covered at 5065 based on my 'opinion'. All of us trade because we have an opinion about the market. Without an opinion or assumption you cannot put on a trade. When our assumptions are proved wrong we take the stops, so be it. "unlikely" is a probability, while "will not" is a certainty. Being proved wrong does not mean anything much in the market as being proved right also does not mean much.

Some of us have the courage to put out our 'opinions' in a public forum and risk it while others have an opinion and keep it to themselves. It is a measure of conviction in our 'opinion'

linkon7

hosting images

neither price nor rsi decides to break the bottom. Trend line remains firmly untouched. TS about to cross KS is a dangerous sign.

Tomorrow promises to be a cliffhanger. Either 4917 or 5187 is on the cards now. I am more inclined towards 5187...!

First 5 min of tomorrow reveal a better picture...!

anayash

78 is the nifty level or your investment for the trdae. please provide details on premium paid on each leg and nifty level at the point of entry

Entry

5200 CE at 39

5000 PE at 39

Total price of the pair - 78

Nifty level at around 5100-5105

Exit

5200 CE at 20

5000 PE at 69

Total price of the pair - 89

Nifty level at around 5030-5035

Status
Not open for further replies.