Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anayash

Got punished for indiscipline today!

Had locked in arnd 3k profit earlier in the day! Gave it back while trying some counter trend trading towards the end of the day! :mad:

Lesson learnt!

Wow my target for the daily kinjun got hit today almost 170 points I was't there just came now, I wasn't hoping my take profit to get hit until Thursday it happened way earlier guess I have to stop my bad habit for expecting :p , Ok will wait for the daily kinjun to get broken as it it surely going to provide support ! to re enter my sell putting Daily Span-B as target !

linkon7

shorted 4900 put at 29....!

booked out f the 5100-5000 put spread....!

linkon7

Linkon, is this still given by your friend or is there a way of calculating it.
there IS no calculation in this....!

Its the sgx nifty value at 9.14...!

I had explained the logic somewhere in TJ....!

Hi does anybody know how to place limit order in Nifty Options if a particular level in Nifty Futures is triggered.

For example NF is currently 5000. If NF goes above 5100 I want to go long in Nifty Call 5100. How do I place a limit order to execute this directly?

Thanks

Hi does anybody know how to place limit order in Nifty Options if a particular level in Nifty Futures is triggered.

For example NF is currently 5000. If NF goes above 5100 I want to go long in Nifty Call 5100. How do I place a limit order to execute this directly?

Thanks
It would be wonderful to have such facility but I dont think that kind of order is permitted by the exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.