Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Price holding on to VWAP.... may be just minutes before the Ops pulls out the ladder bellow our feet. Lets tighten the seat belt fellows..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

8080 pe kaunsi Sunny Leone Mil raha Bulls Tereko ?

Tuna

Trade 3
Shorted NF @ 8113 X Mod qty

Closed this @ 8100 = +13 X Mod Qty

Tuna

Watch out for Hidden Divergence on BB low @
DL and CCI (20,100,-100)

9:15 /11:12 Candles on 3 Mins TF, let see if this setup holds good. My Trade # 4 is still on. Mostly will be last trade before 2 pm. Have some other work to do.

Tuna

Trade # 4

Short @ 8110 X Mod Qty

Trade # 3 is still Open.
Done with this as well.

Booked full @ 8088 = +22 X Mod Qty.

I am done here.

I introduced a new Day Stop in my Trading System -> Profit Stop (Just like Day Limit Stop on Loss). If I have pocketed more than 32 points in Nifty , I will not trade anymore. Done for the day.

Today the score was -5, +16, + 13, + 22 = 46 in this narrow range sucking market.

This is advised to me by one of my Elder who saw my trade journal- purpose, take fresh start each day and don't give away hard earned profit by over trading. Let see if it helps.

Ok Then.

See you all in Crude Oil Field in the evening. I have a positional Short open over there though. Shall manage that till evening. That's all.

Tuna

9:15 /11:12 Candles on 3 Mins TF, let see if this setup holds good. My Trade # 4 is still on. Mostly will be last trade before 2 pm. Have some other work to do.
It did. Shall post chart of this in the evening.

Tuna

Considered myself Lucky that I did not trade in second half against this rampaging Bull.

Tuna

Well, let see how much black it would be or the Bulls will throw black ink on my face

Someone get me a wet towel :eek:

Nevermind... $hit happens. But got the day counted for me with the negative bias, so will spare my system this time from the promised Bypass Surgery :p

Tuna

3 Wins and 1 Scratch

Set Counter:
Profitable Trades (> 12 to 250 ) = 52
Losing Trade (> -8) = 13
Scratch ( 8 to - 8) = 21

Tuna

Guys,
This whole thread on Nifty Has been cluttered with Intraday trades with rare positional trades. There are two reasons -

• My Positional Trades really sucked in last 3-4 times
  • I switched to more frequent Intra trades due to lull in my 9 to 6 work

However, things are changing at the workplace and I might need to fly out of the country for few months starting from New Year. So, the frequency of my intraday trades will be limited (1-3) each day. I will be taking more positional on Nifty positional trades.

To keep things clear, I will run a new thread on that. I hope this is okay with all of us to have a redundant thread on Nifty from me (only for positional, with overnight carryover).