Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Can anyone guide me how to plot VWAP on Pi? I am unable to get same setting between Kite and Pi

Tuna

Good Morning Folks,
Money to be made on both long and short today. My levels on Spot are

Sell Zone : 8150/ 8175/ 8194

Buy: 8105 / 8080

P : 8109

Good Luck and Happy Trading!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Trade # 1

short @ 8193

Tuna

+16 point booked @ 9:33 Candle at 8177 via Limit order. 50% of day target achieved.

Tuna

Trade # 2

Shorted NF @ 8192 again.

Tuna

Don't know if it is only with me, but I am finding this market very difficult to trade. One thing I can assure you, if we breach 8215 on NIFTY Future , and stay there more than 5 mins, we can see a big up move today (50-60 point from there). I will not short from there. Can enter short only if it falls back below 8200 on Future level.

And the current range (8170-8190) is no man's land. One side will make the killing from here.

So let's be very careful with stop (most Short SL are lined up above 8200-8210, my guess) - and operator just got to press the button to take those to create the Domino effect

Hi Tuna,

I am watching this thread and learning from you a lot.
Got a question in mind:
3 min TF ST shows bullish signal. Why are you shorting today? Where as your strategy also suggests to buy in this case.

or please clarify if I misunderstood your strategy

Tuna

Hi Tuna,

I am watching this thread and learning from you a lot.
Got a question in mind:
3 min TF ST shows bullish signal. Why are you shorting today? Where as your strategy also suggests to buy in this case.

or please clarify if I misunderstood your strategy
It was a bullish start, and will probably end same way. I had some trades just based on my experience & intitution (I can see the Elders taking out their chappal to hit me).

The only reason I took this, I got the Selling point at my Pivot level 8170 @ Spot

if we see my first post today :

Good Morning Folks,
Money to be made on both long and short today. My levels on Spot are

Sell Zone : 8150/ 8175/ 8194

And apart from that.

I saw about 11 points rejection wick on the first candle

I was sure to short on the first attempt of retest ( got that on 2nd candle) and I did... one short was due, as the Primary trend (check ST Daily), we are still in the bearish zone.

And when it came back inside the BB upper band on the 4th candle, I was convinced I am winning it, else would have scratched it. It was just a waiting game for 16 points, infact it went for approx +25 points profit, but I had fixed target as it was contra.

Caution - don't try this stunt
- Follow your system. But can watch this pattern I explained to develop your intuition.

There are things in the market that can not be systemized.

Tuna

Last Trade

Trade # 3

Long @ 8186 X Mod Qty

SL Deep, Shall hold till EoD unless setup is failed (see price getting accepted for more than 5 mins below 8160 on NF Future level).