Status
Not open for further replies.

a1b1trader

Hi yusi, i get this error.....
=== Checks for Market Watch... Failed.

[.......}

Solved.....
Hi Yusi

I was also receiving some similar type of error, (sorry, I do not remember the actual error now). How to solve it.
Further, I want to know whether this utility will work, if 2 instances of NOW were running on the computer system, side by side, at a time.
Thanks

yusi

Hi Yusi

I was also receiving some similar type of error, (sorry, I do not remember the actual error now). How to solve it.
Further, I want to know whether this utility will work, if 2 instances of NOW were running on the computer system, side by side, at a time.
Thanks
How does one solve an error that you do not remember? Raj's specific error is covered in the help file under Quick Tour -> Check Program & Settings; methinks he simply looked closely at the last couple of lines of the output log and knew what to do.

Multiple instances of NOW are not supported.

megapixel

@yusi

I would like to test your Now2Ami software. I don't see download link in the posts so far except through PM or emails.

Will it be possible to PM the download link of your software ?

Thanks

Hi Yusi,
Excellent utility (Ami2Now) hv been using w/o any issues 4 the last few months. A big thank u.I am using version 0.7 (with 1 day BF) has a newer version come out? I am yet to migrate to Ztrader, so can I use Nest2Ami on my existing Now terminal?
Thanks

yusi

Hi Yusi,
Excellent utility (Ami2Now) hv been using w/o any issues 4 the last few months. A big thank u.I am using version 0.7 (with 1 day BF) has a newer version come out? I am yet to migrate to Ztrader, so can I use Nest2Ami on my existing Now terminal?
Thanks
Nest2Ami will not work with NOW.

The new version of Now2Ami is pending. it should include various improvements and new features; many of which have been suggested by users. For example, while Nest2Ami should be able to work with one of multiple instances of Nest running on the same machine, Now2Ami cannot. However, it would be some time before it can be taken up. Not to mention that large and small changes to NOW are underway by Omnesys.

prabhsingh

Nest2Ami will not work with NOW.

The new version of Now2Ami is pending. it should include various improvements and new features; many of which have been suggested by users. For example, while Nest2Ami should be able to work with one of multiple instances of Nest running on the same machine, Now2Ami cannot. However, it would be some time before it can be taken up. Not to mention that large and small changes to NOW are underway by Omnesys.
Yusi,
Kindly can you explain relationship between omnisys and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.