NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusi

Hi yusi, Need your help..
Raj, request you to download Nest2Ami once again from the link sent to you. This contains a fix for the problem. Essentially, the program title string 2 needs change from 'Zerodha Commodities' as in the version I was using to 'Zerodha'. There is also another fix in the revised version related to backfill.

Thanks for milind2754 for bringing this to my attention.

Also, you have migrated to include NSE/BSE as well. This is a totally untested area. Do give feedback.

raj_singh

Raj, request you to download Nest2Ami once again from the link sent to you. This contains a fix for the problem. Essentially, the program title string 2 needs change from 'Zerodha Commodities' as in the version I was using to 'Zerodha'. There is also another fix in the revised version related to backfill.

Thanks for milind2754 for bringing this to my attention.

Also, you have migrated to include NSE/BSE as well. This is a totally untested area. Do give feedback.
Thanks Yusi, i installed new one and this is working perfectly for me.

yusi

This is head-up to those who are using Nest2Ami, particularly for MCX. The volumes you see in Market Watch, and those you see in backfill are in different units. For example compare Volume Traded Today value in MW to that of Cumulative Volume in Vwap statistics for SILVERM -- one is in lots, the other is in kg:

So please do not mix data capture and backfill till Zerodha corrects it.

Can someone who has migrated confirm correctness for NSE/BSE data.

Sorry, I should have noticed this earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.