"NOW YOU SEE ME" - The Secret Cult Kings of Trading

amandeep86

Yes Sir Most of the time i identify the setups in realtime but sometimes miss them also.
I use MT4 for charts, i think it does not support bar replay, you are absolutely right i think i have become a hindsight trader who loses in live market.

I'l join Wisp Sir's recommended course to rectify it.
I would recommend to forward test on Demo account for 20 trades and post your result here with rules,as per your rules .

I will surely check them help you out to come out of this trouble.

Keep screen shots at time of Entry and at time of Sl/Tgt hit .

Thanks a lot Sir,
Although i had made-up my mind to follow only Marimuthu & Wisp Sir's suggestion & quit trading if won't work out but its ok I'l follow your suggested steps also but first let Me try Marimuthu & Wisp Sir's suggestions.
And which demo account would you prefer for NSE Futures trading, Please suggest.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
@Monk_Trader,
I read the thread, there were lot of suggestion from experienced trader :clapping:
I didn't see any trade so far :confused:
All the best,
Still I am feeling that I have been told only half of the story, I don;t know why

amandeep86

Thanks a lot Sir,
Although i had made-up my mind to follow only Marimuthu & Wisp Sir's suggestion & quit trading if won't work out but its ok I'l follow your suggested steps also but first let Me try Marimuthu & Wisp Sir's suggestions.
And which demo account would you prefer for NSE Futures trading, Please suggest.
Thanks.
You are using MT4 ,try demo there ,or NSE Pathshala or try Bonanza demo trial Software (Nest Trader Demo )..just google

@Monk_Trader,
I read the thread, there were lot of suggestion from experienced trader :clapping:
I didn't see any trade so far :confused:
All the best,
Still I am feeling that I have been told only half of the story, I don;t know why
Sir, My Trade Setup did not give any trade so far.
I am not hiding anything, I can show my terminal screenshots if you do not believe, i can also post my last 3 months trading contract notes if someone wants it, i have nothing to hide.
I can show my contract notes on gmail via teamviewer if you want.

You are using MT4 ,try demo there ,or NSE Pathshala or try Bonanza demo trial Software (Nest Trader Demo )..just google
Sir, I do not think anyone offers demo trading account on Mt4 for NSE stock futures & i have tried NSE Pathshaala its very unreliable sometimes doesnt take profit target order & SL orders, that's why asked you, will try Bonanza did not know about it.

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Sir, My Trade Setup did not give any trade so far.
I am not hiding anything, I can show my terminal screenshots if you do not believe, i can also post my last 3 months trading contract notes if someone wants it, i have nothing to hide.
I can show my contract notes on gmail via teamviewer if you want.
Please don't take in wrong way, I read you required faster execution
Thats why I mentioned, I no need to refer contract notes,
I am believe my fellow trader and market. Cheers bro. :thumb:
I am too young to call "Sir"... Share your thought and trading....
I sense you are speaking about some different dimension in trading..
I don;t know exactly why but instinct saying that...

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Yes Sir Most of the time i identify the setups in realtime but sometimes miss them also.
I use MT4 for charts, i think it does not support bar replay, you are absolutely right i think i have become a hindsight trader who loses in live market.

I'l join Wisp Sir's recommended course to rectify it.
If there is no bar replay means u have backtested in hindsight, which is not a correct method of backtesting.
If demo trading is not available, Your best bet now is to do forward testing. i.e take a notebook and pen, sit in front of terminal with live charts. At the point of entry instead of putting real order, write it down in ur notebook.