Indian Commemorative issue " Chittaranjan Das Ji " Set

:)

niftyoption

My Personal Note Collection

World Highest Denomination Circulated Notes

niftyoption

My Personal Collection....

USA 2 Dollars ,4 Notes in 1 sheet Undivided Note...

niftyoption

MY PERSONAL COLLECTION

1 Paisa - Ranjit Singh HANUMAN COIN (VERY RARE COIN)

Country Indian states (Ratlam)
rarity index 69(100)
Year 1947 (1890)
Calendar Nepalese (Vikram Samvat)
Value 1 Paisa (1/64)
Metal Copper
Weight 5.7 g
Diameter 23.5 mm

niftyoption

One of my friend named “sudheer reddy “ , who is very fortunate person from andhra pradesh

Having 1878 USA Silver coin in his collection , which is very rare silver coin , that coin gifted by his grand mother in his child hood .

In USA “America Liberty Head “ named 1913 silver coin minted in USA , that rare coin auctioned in January 7 th 2015 price in auction went to 17 crore Indian rupees equivalent ,

So sakshi news paper printed that news first time in paper
In my view he will get very good amount in auction if he want to sell that rare coin
So like that any person having any rare coins in his collection like old British India or other countries coins …he will get that multibagger coin
:thumb:

source :sakshi news paper andhra pradesh
MY PERSONAL COLLECTION : USA 1879 SILVER DOLLAR

niftyoption

ISIS Has Minted Its Own Gold Currency.

June 30, 2015 - Rumors circulated online late last year that the Islamic State was attempting to mint its own precious metal-backed currency. Last week, photographs emerged on social media that appear to show the physical manifestation behind that speculation. The gold-minted coins pictured below have since been confirmed as real by anti-ISIS activists.

The terrorist group has said that it is pursuing its own currency to “emancipate itself from the satanic global economic system.”

According to ISIS, which is attempting to set its own exchange rates, one gold dinar is valued at $139 (£88), a five dinar coin at $694 (£440), three silver dirhams ranging between $1 (64p) and $9 (£6), and two copper coins at a few pennies each.

An image of sheaths of wheat blowing in the wind is engraved across the coins, along with the phrases “The Islamic State” and “A caliphate based on the doctrine of the prophet.” Another coin shows a map of the world on its flip-side.

This new dinar was patterned after coins that were originally traded throughout the Arabian Peninsula in the early days of Islam, circa 634 CE.

It is currently unclear how soon, if ever, this new currency will be put to use.

Given the stigma surrounding the terrorist organization, it seems highly unlikely that this new currency will be traded internationally among nations, but given that it is backed by gold and silver, the coins will still hold value and could, in theory, still be traded.

Source : http://www.disclose.tv/…/isis_has_minted_its_own_go…/119848…

The News is not guaranteed that its authentic or fake....