Once again Turtle Soup ..

rkkarnani

One more profitable trade... i think you've had three in a row... !!

Next target 1140 - 43 ... all out.. :)
:clapping: Thanks to you all friends ! :clapping:

Jain ji also mailed me that we has also traded it in futures and exited at 1136.65, dont know his entry price. Future is at ~ Rs.6.00 premium from spot. Told him not to get carried away with consecutive BIG successes and not to bite more than he can chew and above all maintain Stop Losses !
He was asking for guidance on Trailing SL.. any views to help him and all others here too !

jamit_05

:clapping: Thanks to you all friends ! :clapping:

Jain ji also mailed me that we has also traded it in futures and exited at 1136.65, dont know his entry price. Future is at ~ Rs.6.00 premium from spot. Told him not to get carried away with consecutive BIG successes and not to bite more than he can chew and above all maintain Stop Losses !
He was asking for guidance on Trailing SL.. any views to help him and all others here too !
One is better off not holding beyond EOD, till the method is traded for a good period.

For intraday, if 50% profit is already booked... bring SL to BE. And look to exit all at 43 (cash)... enough for a day work no... :)

rkkarnani

One is better off not holding beyond EOD, till the method is traded for a good period.

For intraday, if 50% profit is already booked... bring SL to BE. And look to exit all at 43 (cash)... enough for a day work no... :)
After exiting 50% I am trailing it On a 5 minutes chart. I got a short below 11:10 AM bar, hence exited the balance 100 too at 1129.45

Its okay to trail after 50% exit at BE level, but would love to trail it more aggressively so that not to leave much on the table.