Pattern recognition ?

L

learn2trade08

dear czar and renuji,
with mentors like you and the rest of the group,learning has definitely been fun...:)
Sorry was glued to the television set,was watching the events in delhi.
all the best!

The bar is always open...

Edit: Forgot to mention, you are getting bulls eye all you gotta do now is have patience to hit it...

C

Czar

" is have patience to hit it.."

The main thing about pattern is always wait for the trigger, never assume it will happen, the failed patterns are much more than successful ones... they will give you break & pull back, you have to wait for that...

the tape

(4) ONGC: This is a strong stock & can compensate for the RIL weakness if it wants to:

[/URL]
[/IMG]
Here's a view !:)

A was the range formed after a bear rally, which signals continuation, but it did not continue, may be an artificial bull rally.

B is a shooting star while violating a swing high. the price should at least touch 800.

C

Czar

agreed Tape, that's why I drew the red line, above which there is scope, thus the say "if it wants too..."

do give your view on the others charts posted, thanks , your participation is most eagerly awaited... :)

L

learn2trade08

dear soumya,
Nice to see your posting and correcting me.Infact all my amibroker data is from you.:)
thanks for all the help and please keep up the good work!

L

learn2trade08

dear tape,soumya,czar,renuji...
Sincerely appreciate your time...Your each editing of the chart really helps me understanding at all the possibilities which eludes novice people like me..I dont think i can thank you people enough.
and the PIPE,is just perfect and only the master of pipes can catch it .One chart has so much to offer.
thanks again people,i am really indebted to you guys...

Hi L2T !

Take a look from different angle.:)

A is nearly a pipe top in this one and the price is mostly resting on the lower trendline, which is not good for the bulls.