Pattern recognition ?

Re: Pattern recognition ? Gartley in NIFTY / SENSEX

Dear CZAR,

I want to know if the Gartley has formed in SENSEX / NIFTY Charts... There are Two different Gartleys... ONE bigger is Bearish and inside it a Bullish.. Small Bullish Gartleys TGT point will complete the D point of Larger Bearish pattern... Pls confirm. (FYI X Of big is @ 17500 and x of smaller is @ 12514... Pls help me if i m correct.
Sanjyot
:confused:

L

learn2trade08

dear alex,
i have no particular reason for 15...
and i tried to short the fever only to be short squuezed...:D:D
all the best

again wt a observation, hope ur fever might hv gone down( short the fever s/l 104 :D sorry just kidding )
I saw ur chart, u using rsi value 15??? any special reasons? either its 14 or 7 , ( n i prefer 7 for swing trades)

C

Czar

Re: Pattern recognition ? Gartley in NIFTY / SENSEX

Dear CZAR,

I want to know if the Gartley has formed in SENSEX / NIFTY Charts... There are Two different Gartleys... ONE bigger is Bearish and inside it a Bullish.. Small Bullish Gartleys TGT point will complete the D point of Larger Bearish pattern... Pls confirm. (FYI X Of big is @ 17500 and x of smaller is @ 12514... Pls help me if i m correct.
Sanjyot
:confused:
Sorry Mate Am not a gartley guy, but I do remember Darsh Studying them, will try & PM him for his view...:)