Pattern recognition ?

columbus

orderflow13

ohh .. interesting chart ...
bullish divergance on macd and rsi but high volume fall which we cant ignore at all at all n at all :D:D.... buy signal will trigger when rsi inch up the 50 line and macd line slope will tilt to upwords ( as m respecting vol drop )

orderflow13

edit/ add satyam has very less free float .. in laymen words satyam has been hold promoter and large inst. holders ( one of em was lehman ) we cant ignore that fact also we dealing with ta ....

devangan123

Cazar what do you think of satyam futures in coming days means any call from your side i bought it today at 327 and good to see that you are also watching this stock

C

Czar

Regarding your Horizontal line, usually 3rd attempt in my opinion should give way & break out, but 1st this bugger has to do the needful:

Dow seems to be heading for :

[/URL]
[/IMG]
It did go down & quite possibly made a short term bottom, so beware... over all it should do max 9800/9900 max

[/URL][/IMG]

orderflow13

interesting but didnt get u ...my brain is working slower or ur one liners getting smarter ?:D, u dnt tell me the answer as u will say one liners, let others say wt they think:D
sorry .. at the point .. wt u meant when there is limited downside to dow ? what is the theory/ta behind that .. plz explain

C

Czar

Its the TL dear Al... Monthly chart of Dow the TL from 1990 says dow should bottom around 9700 to 9900, also present downtrend weekly TL suggests the 10.5K bottom should hold for atleast a few weeks thus it made a temp bottom... so if Dow is making a bottom, we cannot be far away... hope the non-one-liner is clear :D

orderflow13

husshhh thank god .. now msg is clear, as i had a feeling i am missing very imp chart ..n since ur pos was of yesterday and wt we seeing today nifty closing below 4000 ....few now eying 3800.. good one czar

C

Czar

So we wonder what could break the Nifty to 3200 Levels, well one candidate is SBI, possible forming an H&S, if clicks, could show sub 800 levels & cause heavy damage in Nifty index...

To confirm a H&S pattern as a potential one, volume under left shoulder and the head play vital role.
could u please post the chart with volume.