Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

Long build stared and as long as we hold 7540+ lvl NF spot with EOD long will be active ...I am expecing a little sell off today and ard 7520+ lvl we shd look for entry else just go with long...see u all ...

anup0212

Long build stared and as long as we hold 7540+ lvl NF spot with EOD long will be active ...I am expecing a little sell off today and ard 7520+ lvl we shd look for entry else just go with long...see u all ...
Hope traders would have got good entry as I was expecting a little dip came and yes it did not come down to 7520 but it was very much near :D so hope you all would have taken entry ...today NF rested at 7624 lvl so it is very near to 7660+ lvl and major resistance I am looking at 7690+ lvl so if that goes off then we will have new levels mean while hold the trade with 7580+ lvl as SL and keep moving with trade...remember once 7690+ lvl goes off then we will get more upside and immediate support at 7600+ lvl...see you all tomorrow ...disclosure I lost straight 3 trades last but this one gave me all back ..thank you god ...

anup0212

Today closing will be important looks like global cues are not supportive , but I feel we will survive this , a little correction is possible. The closing should be above 7600+ lvl for market to move to new highs ..so coisnder this as SL with EOD ...let see how this go today...

anup0212

As expected market moved smartly to upper end and closed above 7660+ lvl now we shd see at least 80 to 100 points run and that is very much possible...so let see if that happens or not ...which I think will happen soon...may in 2 or 3 days time itself....:D...and condition is closing of NF shd not be below 7630+ lvl ....

anup0212

holding same view seems 20 point moved and another 80 points shd come may be tomorrow ..high posssiblity Bulls will cheers ...let see if that happens or not ...but if we close below 7650+ lvl EOD ...bulls party will be over :D....

anup0212

so finally yesterday what a move came and now we are just few points awaya from new high and I feel NF will tocuh that and then new things could emerge out...7808 was last time record high ..so anything above is a milestone :D...seeing sgx very much possible today......

anup0212

possibility of market today inching little bit more higher..another 20 to 40 points very much possible so this new high will then might start shorts..but not sure , any further clear direction will come today , but seems NF may touch 7820/7840+ lvl before any other move...

anup0212

seems volatile more it will better to close long now and look for short ..intiate short ard 7760 - lvl below it...

anup0212

Today's move will tell whether we will continue uptrend or start downtrend...right now we are at close of new high, my personal view is that we will see a sell off now...let see if that happens or not ...lvl to look for is 7780+ lvl long else short...see u all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.