Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

Looks like short will come in...and since we close near minor support of 7790 lvl .we need to see if we hold this level or not...else down side till 7710 is major support...see u all...

anup0212

as expected we slide down and now let us see if we hold 7750+ lvl or not ,next lvl to watch out is 7720+ lvl and this lvl will decide next move ...holding downview...see u all..

anup0212

So hope you guys made some points in this ...so tomorrow again we might go little up and then possiblity to go done ..levles are same as those last thursdays ...see the beauty ...it all started back from new high made last thursday...so most probably we might see 7820+ lvl and then we may might see again 7750+ lvl and posibilty to settle ard it...see u all...

anup0212

So we got back again to square as expected..we slide back..now it seems downside will might continue tomorrow and support shd emerged at 7670+ lvl..and then we might head back to new high...let see how nf behave tomorrow...see u all..

anup0212

As expected we moved down but this much fall was not expected , now we are near very strong support so I feel we will not go down now , we will might consolidate and start a upside move ...let see how it goes ...7580+ lvl is support and resistance I am looking at 7660+ lvl ...so let see how much dance NF does on monday ..but I am think we will slowly move upside..see u all on monday....

anup0212

So on monday we settled near high of 7683 so long is active and if with eod close 7650+ lvl maintains ,,it would be good chance to add long ...also as per yesterday move of NF looks like this long will continue but upside does not have much room ard 7730+ lvl is possible...let see how it goes today....

anup0212

long is active and if NF eod close above 7710+ lvl, then this long will continue....holding long view...

anup0212

today we touched high of 7708 and then move back and settle ard 7649..now as per price action every thing is in line as per last friday ..and we moved from there now looks like again strong move is on the card on upside let see if that happens or not , first NF need to cross 7690+ lvl convincingly and with EOD close above this lvl will confirm and long will continue...see u all..

anup0212

time to go long keep your SL intact...buy NF @ CMP

anup0212

Today's fall was all global pressure but nf hold the ground smartly with gap down opening it just walk in narrow range so I am taking this as positive and hopeful bull will be back on Monday itself...all this has to happen with nf spot to hold 7540 lvl with EOD and if that does not happen we all know which side we are moving ..see u all next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.