Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Every thing which goes Up comes Down & vice versa.

Are we boarding at a Stoppage ;un-knowingly when actually it was the Stop just before the Final stoppage or we are trying to be Smart to ANTICIPATE the movement ,so that we gain max.
Why cant we be happy with the in between,rather than the Extreme points.

renu and AMAZING RATAN,REL HAS A STOPLOSS AND ABOUT DOUBLE THE STOPLOSS IS TARGET.SO ITS UPTO XYZ TO SHORT OR LONG IT.

BEYOND RATAN,I HAVE ALREADY SHARED WITH TRADERJI ABOUT THE FEES WAS WRITTEN,I COPIED MY TIPS FROM NEWSLETTER AND POSTED HERE IN WHICH BY MISTAKE THE FEES WAS WRITTEN,NO PHONE NO. WAS MENTIONED THERE.

AND RATAN,DON'T TALK ****,HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I ADVERTISED,WHY WOULD I DO IT TODAY ???

PROBABLY MCDOWELL,RNRL,BAJAHIND,RELCAPITAL,ARVIND,GMR,EDUCOMP,INDIAINFO,INFOSYS/SATYAM RECENT BOTTOM WAS CAUGHT BY ME AND ETC ETC ETC TIPS WHICH ARE BANG ON TARGET.WHY WILL YOU SEE THEM ??? COZ U DONT TRACK THEM AND NOR SHALL YOU,HEY DID YAA SAW EDUCOMP,IT ROSED 100 RS WHEN I ASKED FOR BUYING,OOPS U DON'T TRACK IT AS WELL.
YOU GATTA TRACK NIFTY AND REL AND BY THE WAY REL STOPLOSS HASN'T TRIGGERED YET.
WHY SHOULD I FURTHER REPLY TO SUCH BIG TIME LOOSERS WHO DON'T HAVE GUTS TO SHOW UP WHEN SOMEBODY MAY GIVE 8 TIPS RIGHT BUT 2 OF THEM GONE WRONG,THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE SHOUTING AND BEING LOUD AS MUCH AS THEY CAN.

Last edited:
ratan,BUT I GUESS YOU'R RIGHT,AFTER ENDLESS RIGHT TIPS IN THIS THREAD,JULY NIFTY TIP WENT WRONG AND YAA,THERE ARE FEW GUYS WHO ARE ADAMANT AND MAKE LOSSES TO LEARN AND TO FIGHT BACK IN LIFE.

WHY I LEFT THIS PLACE ??? COZ I STILL WOULD PERMANENTLY TILL GUYS LIKE YOU STAY ON SUCH FORUMS.TWO THINGS CAN BE DONE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU,EITHER START BOASTING YOURSELF WITH EVERY RIGHT CALL,

TAUNT YOU WHEN I GO RIGHT BUT THAT WILL PUT ME IN YOUR CATEGORY COZ IT WILL BE CHEAP.

I PREFER TO WALK ASIDE COZ FIGHTING WITH YOU HAS NO MEANS TO IT.

Last edited:
R

ratan jain

Caps.....

Arre Hitesh, where are we fighting?

I have asked u to clarify........ Did u give a proper exit to your Nifty shorts a few months back?

If you cant read properly, here it is again in caps

DID U GIVE A PROPER EXIT FOR NIFTY SHORT U INITIATED FEW MONTHS BACK?

If you didnt give a proper exit call, then you have no right to be here.

As regards REL, I have mentioned I would like it to go down, to help the poor buggers who took your call exit at a small loss.

As regards my being a big time looser .......how the hell did you find out my secret!!!!! :) I have been trying to hide this fact for sooooo long now :)

As regards why you left this place, the proper etiquette ( I hope I spelled it right ) is to close your calls, and not leave people who were following you to end up in the poor house.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ratan jain

Hitesh,

i guess most people will have this doubt; on friday u said for positional traders go short today morning our SL got trigerred; then again today also ur giving short tips with Sl 4345 that also got triggered. trying to understand that when friday carry positions are in loss whats the point of shorting today again.......
Its not like just I am raising points against you, Hitesh, see the posts taken from this thread a few months back

R

ratan jain

dont be overbullish by seeing all sudden runups in the stocks.i am not bullish thatys why not giving buy calls,people will get stucked v.badly.
Hitesh, You should check your charts and see...
This quote of yours was on 2nd July.

The market was just begining to go up, and you wanted people to stop buying....

See any chart, .......

R

ratan jain

I am not a veteran in Share mkt, but my iq, for whatever it is worth is ,tells me that Hitesh has been proved wrong in his call to short Nifty. Whether he accepts it or not but what else can one say when the call giver keeps on revising the Stop loss as and when it is either hit or about to be hit.
He has given some stupendous calls in shares but in Nifty he is totally wrong. Excuse me Hitesh but to me it seems its your ego that is making you continue the Short in Nifty, your intellect must be asking you to exit!!! I must add that I made a pile following a few tips of Hitesh, but I had not followed them blindly but for sure he was the initiator. I had also shorted Nifty but had reversed my position and exited at 4444 (In futures) yesterday. You may believe it or not but this call of yours on Nifty made me rethink on my decision to join you as a paid subscriber.
-Shravan
The above my friend, was written by a person who MADE money with you, but is still not ready to believe in you, because of your erratic exit policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.