Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

Yes your right Shravan ; have a look at my post in this thread ; i was always telling Hitesh why short Nifty why why why???? But some guys here kept on saying "Hitesh dont listen to these people keep giving calls" From 4300 he has been giving short calls and now i see 4504. I FEEL BAD FOR MANISH WHO HAS 10 LOTS. Hitesh there is no harm in accepting ur fault ; there are many who have mad money in ur calls but now there are more who have lost money in your calls. Look at the global picture before you give ur calls;
See?

Manish Life disappeared around that time...

Poor guy

R

ratan jain

I think I have made my point, I dont need to warn new people any more.

Maybe I will make a movie " Hitesh Ko Gussa Kyon Aata Hai"

Or maybe.... " Nifty Kab Girega "

Or maybe " Loss Kahan Se Bharoon "

or even " Main Lut Gaya "

or even " Nifty Ki Aisi Taisi "

or even " Paise Kahan Se Laaon "

or even " Main Tips Nahi Lonnga "

or even " Nifty Ki Kasam "

Hey! I can be a script writer! So, the day my money finishes, I have another profession to go to. :)

After all as rightly pointed by Hitesh, I am such a looser :)

Enough has been written here by me to warn newbies, so this is most probably my end of posting on this thread.

I am more a patient observer than a trader. No Gods in share market-wheather hitesh- dev -arzoo or any one else. Question is of credibility . More mistakes more loss-of faith and monetery loss for people who follow.No one compels any body to give free calls which are more riskier than the ones offered to their own clients. It is better to give no calls. "My calls for my clients were correct" is an unpardonable excuse. This forum is wonderful . I feel it is each borders duty to keep it wonderful.

H

hari09omkar

Maybe I will make a movie " Hitesh Ko Gussa Kyon Aata Hai"

Or maybe.... " Nifty Kab Girega "

Or maybe " Loss Kahan Se Bharoon "

or even " Main Lut Gaya "

or even " Nifty Ki Aisi Taisi "

or even " Paise Kahan Se Laaon "

or even " Main Tips Nahi Lonnga "

or even " Nifty Ki Kasam "
I HAVE SEEN THESE FILMS.ALL FLOP FILMS.

R

ratan jain

Any updates for people who have taken your calls??

SBI stops hit
REL stops hit
Nifty still short.

Last edited by a moderator:
I WAS 100% SURE EVEN AFTER SAYING THAT IT WAS UR LAST POST,U WILL COME BACK.YAA,I CAN SHOW YOU 100 POSTS OF TARGET HIT IN REPLY TO YOUR 8 POSTS OF WRONG NIFTY TIP FOR JULY BUT AS I SAID IT WILL CHEAP AND A COPY OF UR STYLE.

hold/add ur rel shorts and hold ur educomp longs.

This Is The Final Post From My Side,if Somebody Stucked Let Me Know,and The Ones Who Are Earning In Infy,bajajhind,arvind Educomp,airdeccan,srf And Etc Etc Don't Ask Anyting,for Them No Questions Need To Be There.not Even Ratan Jain Track Those Shares,why Would He ???

R

ratan jain

I WAS 100% SURE EVEN AFTER SAYING THAT IT WAS UR LAST POST,U WILL COME BACK.YAA,I CAN SHOW YOU 100 POSTS OF TARGET HIT IN REPLY TO YOUR 8 POSTS OF WRONG NIFTY TIP FOR JULY BUT AS I SAID IT WILL CHEAP AND A COPY OF UR STYLE.

hold/add ur rel shorts and hold ur educomp longs.
Dear Hitesh,

How can your followers " HOLD / ADD " when the stops have already hit?

Is this what kind of analyst u are??????

If you go wrong u ask them to add to positions?

My My..............

R

ratan jain

This Is The Final Post From My Side,if Somebody Stucked Let Me Know,and The Ones Who Are Earning In Infy,bajajhind,arvind Educomp,airdeccan,srf And Etc Etc Don't Ask Anyting,for Them No Questions Need To Be There.not Even Ratan Jain Track Those Shares,why Would He ???
Dear Hitesh,

How can this be your final post, when you are asking people to add to REL shorts?

I wonder what happened to your Nifty short call....
Are people supposed to add to that too?

You have to close all your calls and THEN leave, my dear hitesh...that is what caring about small invetors is all about.

Of course you may say you dont have to answer to anyone, so then u dont have the right to give calls also.

Hitesh bhai, I know of a person, a very senior person who runs an advisory, having a client count which would POP your ears on hearing, but he has never even discussed on this forum that he is running an advisory.

No calls, no targets., he just helps people out.

So, history repeats itself.....

We again have a Nifty short open and our dear friend Hitesh has said it is his last post here.

THAT my friend is caring for small traders, not by giving calls......

Status
Not open for further replies.