Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyasc

nishulove: yes u are right I dont earn a penny...

I earn in rupees :)

maybe u like to earn in pennies?

u trade with pocket money? :)

regarding giving calls I trade a 30 % system...want my calls?
ratan, its looks like that its a same coin (n&h). their throwing of the speech is same. do you understand what i wanna say?

R

ratan jain

hitesh: why do u want to use bad words

did I ever call u a fool?
did I comment on YOUR post?
It shows how immature u are :)

and yes its easier for stupid people to make money in the mkts because the more intelligent you " THINK " you are the more you try to second guess your system....and THIS SENTENCE MY FRIEND HAS BEEN VALIDATED IN THIS FORUM BY SENIOR MEMBERS.

As regards bad words,,,, I can teach you a few, quite a few....I have grown up in Bhendi bazaar and pydhonie, had friends who were pick pockets used gaalis like they were normal words, but still I refrain from using bad words on such an esteemed forum.

PS: I use a few hundred bad words daily too....but not on this forum..

you have to stop treating each reply from anyone as a personal attack on yourself.....

I think I now know for sure that you cant trade for a living...too immature for it... :)

you can give a 100 good calls but you cant make 2 good trades ........

Care to comment? :)

I have seen that u choose to ignore posts that show you in a bad light :)

remain short in all as i gave message about all are stocks,also remain short on nifty.nifty stoploss will be 4148 above trading tommorow.so remain short in. remain short in nifty,ongc,tatamotors,relcom,reliance,tcs,infy,satyam.all will plunge very heavily in next 2-3 days.keep shorts opened and buy puts. i have to leave now,so this is last update.

so ratan ,is biyasc writing for you.
the point is your writing for buy nifty futures and hold for 30 years is cheap and you have no tips to give,it looks like on somebody's thread,you want to write and create nusance and as far as anyone writing for me is concerned,so,all of you and your group has tried all ways from getting me banned to writing comments and all and everytime you beat me down.

my work will shut your mouth.so,i don't need to come again and again and write.
thanks.
god bless you all.

all our tips rocked today
from nifty to ongc,relcom,reliance,relcapital,infosys,tcs all hit targets.satyam,tatamotors still have to.

all are on hold for shorts as of now.
enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

hahahaja
bia and ratan
u know what u jus can toggle your toungue ..hitesh is helping all of us and we are earning with his tips,,
lolzzz i know why u guys are frustrated coz u r actually not able to earn a panny hahahaha...loosers
if u have .....jus give few calls and proove

though no one here will read them
hehehehehe
keep it hitesh...
This is really not in best of the interests the way u r speaking. He is helping and u r earning with his tips. It really doesn't matter how u earning but commenting in such a sense is not good.

At the end, you are asking for calls to proove. Why do they really need to give u calls and proove. This forum is really to learn not to depend on tips really. If you are really profitable from tips then well and good but please resist urself not to pass such a sarcastic comments.

Regards
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.