Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh,you have logic and understandable argument,i have no probs to reply anything that goes by logic and even anyone crticising me is fine.
but the point is someone now and then coming and saying long nifty for 30 years.
thats how he behaved aashish.

i don't know,what made him write it,he has a problem coz i give my tips,he asks me whether i do trading or not,when i answer him and the group,still 2 more will come up with same question.

anyhow.thanks.

U

uasish

Mkt also behaves against us do we not accept it with humbelness.Plz keep up your Good work,& earn money ,motto is to earn money every single day.

R

ratan jain

Thanks for sticking up for me Uasish!

Appreciated!

And this guy STILL cant get the joke in my saying stay long for 30 years....he needs an urgent education in subtle humor :) Maybe its his age :) he is almost a child, so cant even blame him for being immature.

Go drink your bournvita and grow up :)

And I was just curious when I asked him if he traded, maybe he doesnt know how to read just write, because he hasnt read that I even mentioned that his tips were good and he should seriously consider trading the system on his own...I even asked him if he was undercapitalised, because thats the primary reason people give tips and dont trade themselves.

In fact I know a few people who have given money to people to trade, in fact one guy I know in mumbai has 4 cr from a businessman to daytrade......they have a 70 / 30 profit sharing ratio....the trader takes 70 %

Whats there in being offended if asked if u trade....after all THIS IS A FORUM OF TRADERS!!!!!!

Hope he understands what I meant when I asked if if he traded....

But seriously he needs to grow up......he is allways like a child on the defensive :)

oxusmorouz

dear ashish bhai..
you are very right with most of ur advices to hitesh..but this particuler thread is for tips..is'nt it
and i would love to see few tips from rj and co. too
may be we can also convert our pennies into mega bucks...
If people made money trading their own system, why would they give tips?? :confused: :confused:

oxusmorouz

dear koshy
i respect you a lot ..and you are absolutly right bro..
kindly see the earliar posts by few ppl, when you go thru them u will see that instead of encouraging the great efforts of hitesh here are few guys who are jealous to him...
he is jus 21 and realy doin great...and he has a gr8 future forward...
so ..i think ,,we shud all appriciate him..
this thred is jus for the tips,,as the name also suggest that..
traderji is a great site and there are lots of other threads wherein all can go n learn,,

so i think hitesh is surely givin intraday tips and updating the thread regularly even during mkt hours
and results are ...in front of all of us...
KEEP IT UP HITESH
Of what use are tips when not backed by a performance report? Hats off to some of his calls but how can we attribute his calls to the effectiveness of the system (if any) rather than a random stroke of luck?

I have attached a performance report, just to know what it is.

Last edited:
U

uasish

Robust ,good system ,which survived very well in both extreme Bull / Bear
phases.Awesome equity curve.Plz dont misunderstand the highest drawdown,in actual mkt situation you employ reasonable SL.

NIFTY(spot):If nifty trades below 4092,the target is 4078 and 4044.if nifty breaks and trades below 4078,keep your shorts open,the target is 4044.Anyday any closing or trading below 4078 now,will take nifty to 4006 and 3976.If trades above 4163,the target is 4173 and 4183.

RCOM:if it trades below 469,short it for a target of 463 and 454,if trades below 463,the target is 454.Now anyday,if it trades or closes below 460,the target is 444 in 2-3 days.

RELCAPITAL:if trades below 822,short it for a target of 811 and 802.if trades above 824,remain long for a target of 840.

TATAMOTORS:if trades below 712,the target is 701 and 691.buy only if it trades above 726.if anyday trades or closes below 696,target is 675 in 2-3 days.

INFOSYS:if trades below 1994,the target is 1961,and 1952,if trades or closes below 1961,remain short,major break down will happen.if trades above 2007,then only buy for a target of 2036.

IFCI: if trades below 47.4,short it for a target of 46.2 and 44.9.buy only if trades above 49.5.

ONGC:if it trades below 902,remain short for a target of 876 and if trades below 873,remain short for a target of 855 and 845.

TCS:if it trades below 1252,keep shorting and remain short.the target is 1217 and 1210 in 2-3 days.

BAJAJHIND:if trades below 165,short it for a target of 157 and then 144 in 2-3 days,stoploss 169 above trading.

SBI:if trades below 1221,short it for the target of 1206 and 1185 in 2-3 days.buy only if it trades above 1223 for a target of 1245.

Status
Not open for further replies.