Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyasc

successful trading can be learnt in one week only,if you have the rightest mentor,who is not a suited-booted analyst,but have earned real money,have great conceptions of price movement.Ofcourse if one is tremendously focused.
EXCELLENT WRITING.

Really Fantastic Recommendations With Date. I Am Rather Surprised .
TO
PSHIRURKAR, HITESH AND KINDMAN,
...i am not callgiver, nor a professional...though 2003/04 i traded regular basis av earning 40000/month..coursey bull market and exit strategy.
ofcourse i practiced fundamental way back 1991-93...with good +return and luck.
since a fund manager[famed in media] challenge me what i know..
i accept the challange ...and showing it...members of traderji.com r spectator and if dares still can make 8-10% swing play on this stock.
ongc giant starts moving...reason fundamental + inside buy.
target 970 ...2nd target 1010 ..on 29/6/07
1115 within 10/08/07.

its because million tonne oil price realise @ 61-52=9$/barrel , 6barrel=1tonne
so excellent eps will be published in weekend
extra profit...1000000x9x6x40=?now multiply this fig ? 23 million
this fundamental facts r known to everybody ...it matters who can play with it.
...i am offered 6lakh /annum ...which i decline and stick to 9lakh .[my salary protection]...so they laugh at me 'how a novice can get it?'...
SO ITS MY REPLY TO THEM...YES AN EX CHESS PLAYER CAN REALLY THINK DIFFERENTLY WITH MORE ACCURACY
wish u all the best and hitesh to allow me to write in his thread
good bye
oilman5
hi sir,
Do u play chess online at zapak.com or yahoo games? if yes, what is ur id?
I suppose u r a chess player as i remember i read it in one of your posts.

Hitesh, why have you stopped posting your calls ? As someone said in his post few days ago that if your calls were supposed to be 100% accurate then you would have been a BHAGWAN/GOD which ofcourse you are not. So even with an accuracy of 80-20 in favour of hits, it's really amazing. So please continue with you good work & don't stop.

Only thing which I would again like to mention & repeat & which I had mentioned way back when this thread was very fresh & new & the suggestion which many others have also posted here later; is that you be please very clear with a few things as below :

When you post your calls, please mention STOP LOSS levels (you do mention but not always, with each & every call), target levels, timeframe & whehter the call is supposed to be an intraday OR a positional call & also please mention whether the call should be taken in the CASH or the FUTURES market.

These things need to be very clearly mentioned with each & every call preferably in a tabulated manner rather than a paragraphic manner & ofcourse you keep on updating your calls throughout the day so it is a good thing & should continue.

When these things are taken care of, criticism will subside automatically & will also benefit newbies in the stock market with a very clear vision of the actions they are supposed to take. What is happening now, is people are getting confused & incurring losses the moment a few calls go against them & others start criticising. You are right at your own position & they are also right with theirs.

Hence implementing the above suggestions would defenitely reduce any chances of confusion & hence losses & eventually it will shut the mouths of the critics automatically.

So request once again to please continue with your excellent calls & benefit others like me.

Thanks,

-Siddique

rkkarnani

to hario9omkar,

1]call givers give calls to earn..
2] they/their good buddy take position BEFORE other know what to do
3] all good hearted traders suggest to loss LITTLE...
4] market prediction is difficult..
5] know what u can handle...
6] discipline is key

to pshirurkar.
i dont deserve any thanks...its ur karma...u get money ..
btw..dont short nifty now...
moneyflow again coming to indian market......
so they write in paper some threat rumor so weak hand sales...and then come big run.
personally i believe in sector rotation
Oilman sir, Your Serial 6] DISCIPLINE IS THE KEY. To me this is the Holy Grail of all and any Trading Syatem, be it TA based or fundamental based. Though I am just 2 years old, in the stock market and lost initially till some discipline I could instill in my trades. I find with higher level of discipline I profit higher too.
You post are good to read. Keep it up.
Regards.

R

ratan jain

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How am I going to make money now, without Hitesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will I tell my Girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That I dont have easy money to spend??????????????????????????????

D

darsh_goswami

DEAR RKARNANI...

Not only u but its always said about stock market that PEOPLE COME INTO STOCK MARKET WITH LOTS OF MONEY AND ZERO EXPERIENCE, ONE TIME COME WHEN HE IS HAVING A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND ZERO MONEY. AND AFTERWARDS HE BECOMES AN ANALYST...

JUST KIDDIN...

but Oilman ur pretty much right. Specially all what u said about call givers. One naked truth about the world...

THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH..

REGARDS

DARSH

Status
Not open for further replies.