Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally will hold infy shorts coz they act as a hedge for me,against my four buy positions of nifty,sbi,rcom and sterlite.sorry sterlite tip ,i gave on orkut so forgot to write stoplosses and targgets here,stoploss for sterlite 587,target 612 and 623.

oilman5

to friends and boarders.
...i am nothing..ji/sir...[though when my gm..calls me saab'...i know big problem is coming...
experience means seen on life...it develops discipline....there is no old, bold trader.
hariom..knows journey of chess...i mentioned a match ...in journey of a trader'........the chap...represent india in junior level[now]...he lost as dont know petrocian style of game then...definitely higher rated player...
u r learning from a good PRO..because of his accuracy and experience..
...in real life...i did project....because my 15 yr experience only...
novice may have a talent...but right polish is must.
fortunately in trading u have to learn a lot....still i am learning ..thats why i shall be a trader in 2010...
ask uasish...he knows value of experience...also traderji...
as chess ...i studied...old champions game.....upto karpov....after them i dont know..alekhine and capablanka..also tal...petrocian...till i can copy .
...i know i am ex now...anando ghose knew...
...........so chess is closed chapter...
in 2003...in summer [email protected] championship won by subhas gupte..
against formidable railway..[rana and kushagra]...subhas won by 1imp...with a new player[below8yr experience]...a close fight watched by...[coursey mr subramaniam...the tournament director...allowed me as observer...the game @kamath hotel..only 1person shall be allowed to pass on complain and cards
in that duplicate bridge final..
so i am also new...also that new would be champ...whom subhas introduced as bridge prodigy.......new...just not new in bridge...but only in national selection to represent india...background of ice below water..7yr of delhi/kanpur tournament winning experience...

so i beg to differ ur 1week miracle story.
....that execution /discipline is a good literature...
btw...ongc is still a good buy...as result....a big profit jump..
already..2 fii start good buy...3mf completed buy and 2 big fund fii based..also completed big buy..an indian house completed selling no further big fall is possible...
ask lehman brothers..u have friend
...ok good bye...
[see u monday after result]

H

hari09omkar

so i beg to differ ur 1week miracle story.
[see u monday after result]
One week is enough time.....
OK Oliman,I'm speaking in chess terms...There are certain subtlties in learning curve....why most of d chess players fail to continue some good moves or gains in d opening or middle game? They r taught wrongly......they start wid d opening books or training....scicilian.....Queen's gambit......Queen's gambit declined.......bla bla.....they will b got in good opening books......even ECO(Encyclopedia of chess openings).....doing all but not d right thing......they r not given d right conception of a chess board.....they lose because of their misconception of d game.
THE POINT TO START SHOULD B END GAME FIRST....THEN AFTER MASTERING END GAME WID JUST D KING ND A PAWN VS A KING,GOING AHEAD WID COMPLICATED COMBINATION......THEN POSITION PLAY,MIDDLE GAME STRATEGIES,SACRIFICES,COMBINATION.......THEN OPENING.
ASK D SUCCESSFUL PLAYERS......ASK URSELF.....U MAY HAVE WON GAMES AFTER AFTER GAMES WID GOOD ENDGAME KNOWLEDGE.
SO LEARNING TIME CAN B CUT DOWN BY SMART TEACHING.
LARRY'S 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WON D WORLD CUP FOR TRADERS AND EARNED ALMOST 1,00,000 $ IN 1 YEAR WID A CAPITAL OF 10,000$.....NOW IF SHE NOT BEING LARRY WILLIAM'S DAUGHTER,NOT TAKEN D RIGHTEST DIRECTION FROM HER FATHER,SHE MAY HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER 16 YEARS....
SO IT CAN'T B TAKEN DAT TRADER'S WILL B TRADERS AFTER 4 YRS,10 YRS.....
OK DON'T GO FAR.....SAINT'S 9 YR OLD DAUGHTER IS A BETTER TRADER DAN MANY HERE(FROM SAINT'S WRITINGS).....HOW WAS IT POSSIBLE? GUIDENCE.
SO WHAT SHOULD B FIRST CHAPTER TO READ FOR A TRADER TO READ? MONEY MANGEMENT.IT'S TAUGHT AT D END.....WHEN U LOST A BIG CHUNK OF D CAPITAL,U COME TO MONEY MANAGEMENT.....DEN AGAIN START UR JOURNEY.
WHY D GREAT TRADERS OF ALL TIME FAILED MASSIVELY? BCZ THEY IGNORED DISCIPLINE....FRANKIE JOE WAS A GREAT TRADER....HIS STRATEGY WAS TO SHORT IN RALLY ND BUY BACK IN DIPS......IN D 1980s US POLICY DRAMATISED D BULL MKTS.....IT RALLIED.....ND RALLIED...ND RALLIED....NO PULLBACK......FRANKIE JOE COMMITTED SUICIDE.
DISCIPLINE ND MONEY MANAGEMENT ARE D FIRST CHAPTER FOR A TRADER.
SOME JOB DONE.
NOW START LEARNING D CONCEPTS OF TRADING....
TO EARN FRM D MKTS NO YRS OF EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY......OFCOURSE LEARNING ND STUDYING WILL MAKE UP FOR ALL D DEFICIENCY OF NOT BEING EXPERIENCED.HOW?
IDIOTS DON'T LEARN FROM MISTAKES,SMART PEOPLE LEARN FROM THEIR OWN MISTAKES,BUT WISE PEOPLE LEARN FROM OTHER'S MISTAKES.....
SO YRS OF TIME CAN B SAVED BY READING ND ASKING SUCCESSFUL TRADERS' EXPERIENCE ND WHAT NOT TO DO.
HOPE I'M CLEAR.
BUT FOR MIRACLE,NO 1 WEEK NECESSARY......ONLY 1 DAY ND 1 NIGHT WILL DO D TRICK.

oilman5

i enjoy ur writing...
but win against mr manuel aron..@ madras tournament..i reqd my 25 yr of experience...
in coffee house,calcutta..that young youth champion of calcutta..in a friendly match in 1984...it takes me hardly..45min.
..in both the case...i use d pawn opening...
the young chap dont know...i could sacrifice knight..

against..chessmate writer..its c5..block play..a cold blooded capablanka variation ..with la reubenfine style..copy cat end style...the exchamp is aged...ofcourse underestimated me...
................no more chess.......
AND U SAY IS ALWAYS RIGHT...
BUT TO UNDERSTAND MM IS NOT THAT EASY....
CONCEPT PRESSING WINNER IS KEY.
DISCIPLINE AND APPLYING MM ..IN TRUE SENSE ITS NOT POSSIBLE EVEN IN A YR.[TO GET POST GRADUATION IN OPERATION RESEARCH WAS MUCH EASIER FOR ME]
the game of stoploss...
and to smell...when the trade can go wrong...it takes year to come.
i have lost many lakhs and earn them in trading ...thats why i comment...
....without knowing anything i trebled money...and with full knowledge i lost sufficiently...to know respect market first...all openions come later...price behave in a peculiar way...random as well as trend...its the mood of watcher whether they r ready to bet and at which side...decides a direction...
i believe to be contrarian.........majority must loose in market...they r the food for all.........watch giant footprint...money is in surprise side...not the predictable one....
only good theory also apply...hold winner and throw garbage early...cash is king.

paper trader can not earn..they learn...in actual condition ....u know what i mean...
to play with 5digit....and with 7 digit a different ballgame.
lucky man u got a good coach.
if i come calcutta...definitely i contact u
first skill according to me...survival.
then comes search for oppurtunity.
...smell danger.
...let winner run otherwise.
concept must be based on own ...not availble on rent.
...what is the story behind a stock........
when it comes to main media..a free tips...its no more oppurtunity.
....have u seen commodity chart...mean reversion theory works there,
however bank stock has different ball game.......
AS ANY PRICE MOVE IS FUTURISTIC EVENT...DONT BLOCK ANY OPENION 60/40................20/20VISION ..FORGET IT, ITS A LIE..[UNLES TESTTUBE BABY OF INSIDE INFO...CONCEIVE IS ONLY POSSIBLE WITH TA+FA.........STILL U REQD A HOSPITAL[BROKER]...DOCTOR[MENTOR]..
.........THE 9MONTH EXPERIENCE...DONT CUT SHORT...PREMATURE..BABY..CAN NOT SUSTAIN CHALLANGE OF THIS WEATHER...EVEN IN BEST DOCTORS HAND...
hope i see a good trader in u[unlike mine a 18% return trader]

oilman5

18th june economictimes...under the banner of birendrasingh[ta]...comments u can see..saturday[16.6.07]...its discussed and agreed by....i know ewt..that doesnot mean i apply...
.........i judge sentiment of market...to predict ta applicable or not...
fundamental i believe what work...depending upon how media is highlighting.
....information network is most imp source of a trader...however he must know how to segregate.......rubbish vs news
hope u enjoy hariom

Status
Not open for further replies.