Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyasc

my rcom and statebank has already hit targets,rcom gave somewhere 10 rs and statebank 60 rs from yesterday to today,but statebank still should be bought at a dip with stoploss of 1445 and targets are 1487,1495 and 1503,rcom should be bought at dips with stoploss of 515 in cash and targets are 526,and if trades above 527,then 532 also.

Buy relcapital if trades above 1106,target 1115 and 1127,stoploss 1087,buy more on dips.[updating relcapital,already written in morning tips and risend 12 rs]
RELCAPITAL BREAK 1106 BUT UNABLE TO SUSTAIN & HIT STOPLOSS.

biyasc

Now I Am Leaving Hitesh, Before You Jump Into Me. Bye.

ohh yaa stoplosses got hit.what to do??? but relcap is what i think ur wrong,it had made that high already and didnt stayed above 1106,anyhow,i was doing trading on my yesterday's buys.

selling them at targets and trying to buy them at discount,that you can see from yesterdays tips and infy target got hit almost,actually.
hehe.
today ,i got slaps from market especially ongc big time.

biyasc

hmmm, really what a clever trader you are. sometimes i cant understand that why you are trying to get paid clients when you are too genious as a trader.

and the same old (but gold) question for you.

when you win you claim more than ten times for only one success. but when you loose its hard to find out a single post from you. is nt it?

oilman5

dear uasish,
u r an expert to teach...........me.i can learn a lot from u...
ur journey is actually more colourful....
even daily entry /attempt to trade ..shows ur classic touch.
to write real log ...intraday basis...i can not even dream...thats why u r 12yr ahead to me...and deserve that high respect [adore]......
...hi HITESH,..
....U R A ROCKING STAR...A GREAT CALL GIVER...
definitely one can spend 4.500/month...to get good return through u.
...but call miss is a natural phenomena

..call taker must do his risk analysis...[i lose because of me only...truth has to be taken with pinch of salt]

btw...ongc 's very good result is hidden as cmd doubtful about his selection...
so he plans to show great result in first quarter..april..june'07.....
21st july he prepares...good one...to show to public...
since some fund manager/journalist..already seen it ...lukewarm response
....its actually buy for fund managers...and those who know....
i believe in wiseman...those who can visualise

Status
Not open for further replies.