Power Indiabulls 4.1 Intraday Ticklist To Amibroker

Hi Sourabhji,

Can you please give me cost details for Power quotes pro & how do you find overall ..................explain details about cost factors.
hi julie,
all the details are available on nidhidatasystems site http://www.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com/
Please visit this site and click on more information.so as you asked about cost so i want to tell you that i have purchased deluxe version which cost Rs 3200 for lifetime with 1 year free upgrades and support.generally no one gives this at this cost.For more details you can check their site.

Regards
sourabhj

Hi Saji:

thanks for your post of 11th Sept. explaining connecting PIB with Ami.

I have not understood the following :

Controls:

Pick ODBC Data source... - brings up standard Windows ODBC data source selector that allows you to pick existing source or create new one. After picking the data source appropriate connection string is copied automatically to Database (ODBC connection string). Note that in case of some servers (for example Microsoft SQL Express 2005) it may be required to add manually the following two items to the connection string: SERVER=.\SQLEXPRESS;DRIVER={SQL Server};

If picked data source is available, then plugin connects to it and fills Table name combo box with the list of available tables.

is it the PIB client data folder?

please let me know how to set up this ODBC data file.
i have XP and Ami 4.80. but none of the computer data con
figuring knowledge.

right now i am using an utility (costed Rs.500) which creates a metastock database as c:\Metastock Data\ Converted Data folder and the metastock plug-in connects it to Amibroker. the utility connects PIB data folder to the converted metastock data folder. time delay is 2 minutes.

thanks and regards,

jinny

Hello Jinny,
Pick ODBC Data source... This is meant for a programmer who wants to make a utility to get data into Amibroker like the one you are using now. I just wanted to paste link to this link but ina hurry i had pasted the full page. Unless you have very good knowledge of programming language this is not meant for you.

"""
right now i am using an utility (costed Rs.500) which creates a metastock database as c:\Metastock Data\ Converted Data folder and the metastock plug-in connects it to Amibroker. the utility connects PIB data folder to the converted metastock data folder. time delay is 2 minutes. """

HI Jinny
May I request the details of wht is the utility you are using to convert PIB data to MS data . Or pls mail either on [email protected] .
Regards

Hello Stock_nse,

Could you be specific in more as to how fast this utility converts and imports data to Amibroker.(Another mail in this forum says the delay is 2 minutes) Especially since you had tried out similar utility convertors. i Quote from your earlier mail "I have tries out and its the fastest amongst the all available"
Your input as to this utilities advantage and speed will be helpful to all of us.

Regards

Saji

Hello Soumya,

From my experience of using PIB it updates the data to its folder within a few seconds(all 100 scrips).The delay is negligible.You may be wondering then why i need another one. Just looking for ones that will update charts more quickly.

Regards

Saji
Could you please help me with the complete folder of your copy of pib.
you may delete ur data folder for security / privacy reasons :) I think i can have some solution to ur other concern.
Regards
Coool.

The plus point i had noticed of this utility was the easy installation procedure. It is beautifully done. If i remember correctly this utlity will also be able to get the PIB quotes in full of the marketwatch list towards the end of day if by chance you are not able to trade during trading hours and you require quotes later on for analysis. i do not think you have to synchronize each scrip in the PIB watclist to get the quotes. Correct me if i am wrong.

Regards
Saji
I asked for a demo and installed today . I didnot get charts of scrips in maketwatch with out manually sync marketwatch . Let me try once again and mail them too to confirm this option .

Naresh

right now i am using an utility (costed Rs.500) which creates a metastock database as c:\Metastock Data\ Converted Data folder and the metastock plug-in connects it to Amibroker. the utility connects PIB data folder to the converted metastock data folder. time delay is 2 minutes.

thanks and regards,

jinny[/QUOTE]

hi jinny please tell me the utuility you use to convert data into ms format.Please email me the details if possible to [email protected]

raadiyah

"""
right now i am using an utility (costed Rs.500) which creates a metastock database as c:\Metastock Data\ Converted Data folder and the metastock plug-in connects it to Amibroker. the utility connects PIB data folder to the converted metastock data folder. time delay is 2 minutes. """

HI Jinny
May I request the details of wht is the utility you are using to convert PIB data to MS data . Or pls mail either on [email protected] .
Regards
hi sai
did jinny tell you the source of her utility if so please share with us in the forum
thanks
Raadiyah