Power Indiabulls 4.1 Intraday Ticklist To Amibroker

I've developed a small utility to get realtime tick by tick data from yahoo. Still working on it so as to raise alerts (audio and visual) based on user settings... Estimated close price (weighted average) etc.

Hello pagenotfound,
To get PIB download data, one has to be a member of www.Indiabulls.com for online trading and only those would be able to get their datadownloads, am i correct? or PIB is a separate entity which has nothing to do with www.Indiabulls.com, please clarify
sharantaka
PIB ( Power india bulls ) is the software based trading platform of Indiabulls . You have to be a member of Indiabulls with PIB facility to get PIB data download to Amibroker . .They charge around rs750/- for providing PIB ( thats one year back .I do not know the pricing now )

Naresh

renu daga

Hi pagenotfound...thanks for the contributions, they are just great.
Would it be possible to develop a utility that could convert streaming data on the fly from PIB that can be viewed and charted in Amibroker during trading hours?
PIB charting itself is pretty decent, but not good enough.
Thanks.
hi ,,,
u have done a good job,,,,and many people do not share this ,,,but true need a good heart.......would u like to take a sincere effort to tell how to transfer tha data from power india bulls to metastock,,,,sinec i use metatsock,,,

renu
[email protected]

bjj9126

Hi All,

Here's an utility I developed to convert intraday tick data which is stored in the "\PIB 4.1\{clientID}\data\" folder after you view a chart to the Amibroker format. REMEMBER To sync the data of the required scrip to have PIB download its complete tick list after market close.

This utility will convert the .csv format data downloaded by PIB to .txt file which can be imported into Amibroker.

Attached is also the format file which needs to be copied into the "\Program Files\Amibroker\Formats\" folder.. or where ever Amibroker is installed on your computer.

To import processed txt files, select "File->Import ASCII" in Amibroker. Confirm the type to be "PIB Intraday Data", select the processed text files (multiple files can be selected by pressing ctrl, or ctrl+A to select all). Click Ok to complete the import procedure.

Best Regards,
pnf
Hi,
I have downloded this utility,
Thank you very much,

I am using Amibroker 4.8 & PIB 4.1
I have copied the file named "PIB Intraday Data" in to c:/amibroker/formats
But in importing process in amibroker > file > Import ASCII , I could not found file type "PIB Intradaydata",

Please help me step by step,

Thanks in advance,

Bjj9126
(Prakash Chauhan)

Hi, Pagenotfound,
How do you get the data in to the folder from IndiaBulls ? If it can be done, it can be converted to Metastock Format realtime. I would like ot know, if back filling is possible with India Bulls and how many stock could be saved.
data is there in csv file. You can use that. By the way - how do you convert in relatime in MS format?