Price Action Trading ... Art and The Science

Is this Thread worth it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hir0406

Their are few individuals who wants to be called as mentor and they try to give big big lecture to others but when you ask them to prove themselves they will run away......
So please double-check and then only trust anyone .......

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

manojborle

I have booked 91 pips in EU short as you can see in the chart. Can you suggest me how you would have exited the trade ?
Do you think I was correct in exiting the trade there ?
(Note: It has moved 50 pips after my exit and still looks strong).

howardroark

Their are few individuals who wants to be called as mentor and they try to give big big lecture to others but when you ask them to prove themselves they will run away......
So please double-check and then only trust anyone .......

When the knowledge is FREE .. either you can take it or leave it than posting something completely irrelevant ...
None is forcing you or anyone to pay or learn without consent ...

howardroark

I have booked 91 pips in EU short as you can see in the chart. Can you suggest me how you would have exited the trade ?
You did right ... I should have done same ...
Look left ... we are staring at KPL ...
Oscillator is way OS ...
Do not ever chase trades ...
As i posted couple of days ago, wait till tomorrow London session for a clear picture ...
NFP on thursday & friday ... After Mr. Trump is president Elect ...
We dn't know Investor's sentiment yet ...

hir0406

When the knowledge is FREE .. either you can take it or leave it than posting something completely irrelevant ...
None is forcing you or anyone to pay or learn without consent ...
Their are no free lunch on the face of this earth... People who believe in this are fools and will have to pay in some or other way.....
And please stop send such pm's

howardroark

Look at the Divergence on D TF ... Price coming down ... Oscillator going up from OS ... What does it convey????

howardroark

Their are no free lunch on the face of this earth... People who believe in this are fools and will have to pay in some or other way.....
And please stop send such pm's

This Particular thread ds nt hv anything to do with what you personally asked me to help you with ...
I do charge fr my time n expertise .... I can also post how you requested me to help you and how much will it cost you personally to help you personally .. As you hv my PM, i also hv yr pm as well
REMEMBER this is FREE THREAD .. to share knowledge ..
If you cn't contribute to the thread, understood n accepted ...
Dnt deviate from the concept of the thread ...
Keep QUIET if u cnt contribute to the thread and its participants ...

Last edited:

hir0406

If you cn't contribute to the thread, understood n accepted ...
Dnt deviate from the concept of the thread ...
Keep QUIET if u cnt contribute to the thread and its participants ...
Hahahahahaha
"Keep quiet"
Fake mentors will never show their own results
If you claim you are successful I think everyone have right to ask for proof...... And for sure who is fake will never show anything and just do "bla bla bla "

howardroark

Hahahahahaha
"Keep quiet"
Fake mentors will never show their own results
If you claim you are successful I think everyone have right to ask for proof...... And for sure who is fake will never show anything and just do "bla bla bla "

None has any right to ask any proof as I'm sharing my knowledge FREE OF COST .. take it or leave it ...
None is holding gun on yr head to pay r listen or learn ...

howardroark

Apart from the all important KPL's that work as very STRONG R/S, following levels also work as S/R ...
1. DO - Daily Open is R for Short trades and S for Long Trades ...
2. Previous Day H works as strong R & Previous Day L is strong S ...
3. Previous Week H works as Stronger R & Previous Week L is Stronger S ...
4. 200 EMA is Strong R/S in any TF ...
5. BRN's play important Role ...
6. For Long Pos, go Long once the price breaks and closes above Tokyo H ... Opposite is true for Short entries ...
7. More often than not "LONDON SETS THE HIGH / LOW FOR THE DAY". Lots of traders make lots of money trading ONLY after this happens ... Go long after London sets L for the day ... Short once London sets H for the day ...
8. Smaller EMA's play important role in STF's and Bigger EMA's influence HTF's ...