Price Action Trading ... Art and The Science

Is this Thread worth it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

howardroark

There is KPL @ 7170/7155 ... If and when 1H candle closes below this level, Short n aim fr next BRN 7100 ... But as of now 1H candle is retracing ... Keep observing it ...
Once we draw KPL's, we shud observe how price reacts at those levels ...
Always wait for the Candle close ...

howardroark

Market ... Movement ... Profiting ...
How do we make consistent profit in The Market?
By regular longs? NO ... NO ... NO
By nonstop short selling? No ... NO ... NO
We can make regular and consistent profit by SHEER PARTICIPATION ...
How? Let me give you my own example.
I have a specific strategy for positional / long term trading. In this strategy, if D candle closes above 10 EMA, I keep buying, till the time latest D candle closes above 10 EMA and above previous D candle H. Reverse is true for Short entries. Once the market moves about 30 - 45 pips in my favour, I move SL to BE and forget the trade. I do not have targets for these trades as I’m aiming Infinite profits, beyond 700 – 1000 pips. And I keep moving my SL with every 100 pip increment. and I keep buying and selling as well, depending on where D candle closed with regards to 10 EMA.
Supposing, at the end of 50 trades (2 calendar months), I have about 30 buy trades (at various profits) and 20 sell trades (at various profits). Now, if my sell trades start hitting my SL, my buy trades start galloping as I have large buy trades and I start stacking buy trades all over again. On the other hand, if my buy trades start hitting my SL, my large sell trades start galloping and I start adding to my sell trades.
Do you get the picture? Power of PARTICIPATION.
Market goes up, I’m there. Market reverses, I’m there. I’m there at every important juncture to be part of a small swing, big swing, the trend and the counter trend.
I’m just participating. I’m a passenger, in all the journey, possible.
The market is neither Random nor “ZERO SUM GAME”.
Irrespective of the strength of our analysis, we cannot dictate the market. This week’s trend will become counter trend next week and by the time we realise it, it will start retracing again.
Take a Weekly chart of any pair and observe there will be few value/s / zones, where price never reached again, in the nearest past.
This being the case and when that can happen over and over and over again and again, I want to be in the market when that BIG SWING / TREND starts and I want to be at the LOWEST DIP and at the HIGHEST RALLY, possible. And this is possible when I keep participating in the market.
Participating is the key.
Participating at lowest business cost is our edge.
Participating is more important than winning, because the more we participate, the more chances we give ourselves to win more.
STAY IN GREEN ...
Wishing you all a very greener 2017 ...

howardroark

R2R, with regards to Equity / Initial investment in Forex is so very huge ...
Even if you bank 20-30 pips a day, CONSISTENTLY ... you can LIVE A LUXURIOUS LIFE till the end ...
Get Proper priorities ... Have a PLAN ...
Get Basic and Right Strategy, TRUST ME, Simpler the Better ...
If you have too many Indi's ... Too many entry Rules, You will never be able to pull the trigger ... But don't be trigger happy always as well ...
How much is too much ... How much is Too small ...
TRADING IS MORE ABOUT THE PSYCHE OF THE INDIVIDUAL TRADER ...

howardroark

You tell me your account size ... Real / Live account, not demo ...
Tel me what you want to achieve ... Tel me how much you want to earn ...
I will tell you what strategy and risk profiling you have to ADAPT ...