Price Action Trading ... Art and The Science

Is this Thread worth it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

howardroark

LIFE IS A BIG CELEBRATION ...
Let us not wait for any reason ... like ...
Father's / Mother's Day ... Valentine day etc ... Nor ...
Festivals ... New year ... Deepavali, Sankranthi etc ... To ...
CELEBRATE LIFE ...
People, who Just Exist, need Reasons to be off that EXISTENCE ...
Live and CELEBRATE ...
EVERY SECOND OF EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY ... AS
LIFE AND LIVING ARE THE BIGGEST CELEBRATION ...
WISHING YOU ALL
WEALTHIER ... HEALTHIER ... HAPPIER 2017 ...

howardroark

TRADING IS REALLY TOUGH ....
So many different markets – Forex ... F&O ... MCX ... NCDEX ...
So many different options ... in ... Forex ... F&O ... MCX ... NCDEX ...
So many different Time Frames ...1M ... 5M ...15M ... Smaller TF ... Higher TF ..
So many different Trends ... Long Term Trend .. Medium Trend ... Short term Trend ... Counter Trend ...
So many different Contract and contract notes ... Contract Expiry ...
So many different ... Fundamental Analysis ... Technical Analysis ... Price Action ... Support levels ... Resistance Zones ... Pivot ... High ... Low ..
M2M ... NRML ... Points ... ODIN ... NEST ... CTT ... Service tax .. Education Cess ...
So many different forums ... So many different Threads in So many different Forums ... So many different Posts in So many different Threads in So many different Forums ...
So many different advices ... critics ... in ... So many different Posts in So many different Threads in So many different Forums ...
So many different DISTURBANCES ... COMPLICATIONS ... NOISE ... POLLUTION ... DISTRACTION ...
TRADING IS REALLY TOUGH .... because of .. So many different DISTURBANCES ... COMPLICATIONS ... NOISE ... POLLUTION ... DISTRACTION ...

AND ... TO THINK ... WE INFLICT MOST / ALL OF THESE ON OURSELVES...

The next time, you fly ... request the air hostess / first officer ... just to see the instrumental panel in the cockpit ... compare this to Trading ...

Will the Groom / Bride think about the marriage vows / rituals ... future complications .. savings .. in laws ... Children .. etc ... during the first night??/ Can / Will they perform in the first night ... If they think all these and more???

TRADING .. IS ...AS EASY AS EATING ... DRINKING ... SLEEPING ... PLAYING ...

TRADING IS EASY ... IF WE REMOVE .. DISTURBANCES .... COMPLICATIONS ... NOISE ... POLLUTION ... DISTRACTION ... FROM TRADING ...

Different people have different NEW YEAR RESOLUTION ...

We, being / want to be professional traders ... let us make this resolution ...

LET US MAKE ... TRADING MADE SIMPLE ... LET US MAKE TRADING PROFITABLE

howardroark

As I dn't know fx experience / expertise / skills of you all, it will help each of us, a great deal ... if you all start asking questions ... preferably with a chart ...
I will continue sharing what all I have learnt ...

howardroark

There are ONLY 3 things that happen in the market ... Goes up (buy) ... Comes down (Sell) ... Consolidation / Range bound ...
But still Traders lose ... Why? Indecision and Big time that is ....
How to get out of this rut? Having a Simplified and Basic Plan ... PLAN ...
Understand ... ONCE & FOR ALL ... “FAILING TO PLAN IS THE SUREST WAY OF PLANNING TO FAIL” ...
Let us concentrate on the confusion between Buy and Sell and Let us discus Consolidation / range, little later ...
Why is the confusion between Buy and Sell and how to get rid of this confusion? ... By having a definite / qualitative plan for Buy and Sell ... As of now ... ONLY trending market ...
How do we define THE TREND and how do we befriend it?
Understand that Trend is a BIG BROAD word and one has to define it for all practical and Trading purposes ... Trend has to be defined in terms of specific Time Frame and each TF will have Trend ... BUT the Trend in say 1M / 5M wll not have influence on say 4H / D TF’s ... Once we understand it and define it, confusion/s ... Disturbances will start disappearing...
First decision is ... Am I a scalper trading ONLY 5M / 15M?
Am I a day trader trading 1H? Am I a swing trader on 4H? Am I a positional trader on d TF?
What is/are my Higher TF’s? What is my Trading TF(TTF)?
For better win %, the Trading TF has to be in direction as the immediate lower TF and the immediate higher TF. For example, if the TTF is 1H and it is going up, the market / Price in 15M and 4H should also be going up. If it’s not, wait for the market in 15M, 1H & 4H to be aligned in the same direction and then ONLY TRADE. Patience is a HIGH PREMIUM for a Pro Trader ...
DO NOT TARDE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LIVE/REAL ACCOUNT ... TRADE ONLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE BETTER AND HIGHER CHANCES OF WINNING THAN LOSING ...
Are there different ways to get rid of the confusion between the buy and sell? ... BIG YES and in next post, I will discuss how do I personally get rid of this basic but very important confusion ...
We are never late in the market ... we are always early in the market ... that is the basic problem ... between winning and losing ...
Stay in Green ...