Price Action Trading ... Art and The Science

Is this Thread worth it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

howardroark

Hi.
As far as EA is concerned, D & 4H candles are making HL and HH ... I know that it has reached a KPL. But that as a stand alone zone is not good enough to short EA. Per my trading plan, I need to have minimum 3 compulsive reasons to trade against the dominant trend, which is up.
Same is true with GBPCHF as well. Though it has reached previous KPL, that single reason is not good enough. We have to see reversal patterns, DB / 123 bottom, IB and IB break out, Hammer candle and break out etc ...
Always remember ... In the market, we are never late. More often than not, we are early'.
Patience is a premium to be a pro trader

hir0406

Hi.
As far as EA is concerned, D & 4H candles are making HL and HH ... I know that it has reached a KPL. But that as a stand alone zone is not good enough to short EA. Per my trading plan, I need to have minimum 3 compulsive reasons to trade against the dominant trend, which is up.
Same is true with GBPCHF as well. Though it has reached previous KPL, that single reason is not good enough. We have to see reversal patterns, DB / 123 bottom, IB and IB break out, Hammer candle and break out etc ...
Always remember ... In the market, we are never late. More often than not, we are early'.
Patience is a premium to be a pro trader
Hey I am sorry but can you pls explain with chart because I dint understand your short words (kpl?)

howardroark

Hey I am sorry but can you pls explain with chart because I dint understand your short words (kpl?)
Observe the charts ...
Shoot any question that you might get ...

My trend line is green in W, D and 4H TF ...
No divergence on W and D candles ...
That way, till I see any powerful reversal patterns like Double / Triple Top, Inside Bar, Inverted hammer etc on W / D candles, I'M A BUYER ONLY ON EA. I ignore all sell signals which might happen because of bearish divergence on 4H ...
This is how I plan my trades ... and I trade my plans very religiously ...
Hope It Helps ...

howardroark

If you have to trade Counter Trend, You have to have very strong and compulsive reasons on HTF (Higher Time Frame), which you can use in TTF (Trading Time Frame) to take earlier advantage of change in HTF sentiments ...
Observe the following charts ...

And because of these reversal patterns on HTF"s ... Check what happens in STF (Smaller Time Frames) / TTF (Trading Time Frames) ....

Any directional change in the market happens in the STF earlier than the HTF's ... But HTF's give early warning about all the directional changes ...
Shoot any doubts / questions .....
Stay Green ...