Price Action Trading ... Art and The Science

Is this Thread worth it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

howardroark

sorry i think i post wrong chart.

on this chart have i drawan trendline proper? and if yes then should we find buy setup on lower timeframe?
TL is proper ...
But understand that there is a huge PA between W n current PA.
You have to take W chart into consideration only for 4H Swing & D positional trades ...
If you trade Intra day on W chart bias, RDD will be really huge and you will be shocked ...
Post your trading strategy ... I will try to fine tune it ....

hir0406

TL is proper ...
But understand that there is a huge PA between W n current PA.
You have to take W chart into consideration only for 4H Swing & D positional trades ...
If you trade Intra day on W chart bias, RDD will be really huge and you will be shocked ...
Post your trading strategy ... I will try to fine tune it ....
I don't have any setup still learning to make one.
I am asking for swing or positional trade

howardroark

i want to trade just trendlines /supp and ressistance....
are this enough or need to ad any indi also??
In trading, everything is enough ... but nothing is enough also ...
Depends on the individual ...
But you have to master the Candle formations and the things that they convey ... Trading will be very tough without proper understanding of candles ...
Just break or bounce off a TL will not be enough ... Are the candles supporting ... like BUOB/BEOB ... IB ... Hammer/inverted hammer etc ...
200 ema gives you long term sentiment ... better to have it ... Candles above 200 EMA means bullish bias ... below shows bearish sentiment ...
Shoot any doubts ......

Hi Howard
When trading forex, we may use H4 time frame. Is it a good thing to use H4 when trading in nse and mcx? And, where can we find H4 charts for Indian markets, I mean, does Trade Tiger, Now or Odin provide H4 time frame in their charts?

Thanks

howardroark

Hi Howard
When trading forex, we may use H4 time frame. Is it a good thing to use H4 when trading in nse and mcx? And, where can we find H4 charts for Indian markets, I mean, does Trade Tiger, Now or Odin provide H4 time frame in their charts?

Thanks
HTF's are always better as they show the actual / real trend ... But domestic markets like NSE ... MCX having daily open and close ... I'm not sure if someone can literally use HTF's ... I cannot really comment as I have not traded NSE / MCX ...
There are 3rd party MT4 vendors for NSE / MCX like first charting ... You can use those charts for HTF bias for very sure ......

hir0406

hello,
is this proper ressitance zone?? if yes thn can you please advice if i find like this then what should be next step to find trade setup?