Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

Thanks for a great thread Hik. When cricketers get out of form, they are advised to "get back to basics". In that sense, even price action is the basics of technical analysis. I am currently going through this thread, have reached till page 60. I must admit it has taken me almost a week to reach here. Each of the posts and charts are a lesson in TA in itself, so I have been savouring them. Thanks hik, cellclinic, gurmy and others for contributing to these.
My first contribution to this forum is Reliance. Please see if my support and resistance levels are OK.

Reliance weekly

Reliance Daily

Thanks!

Last edited:

trump

The above charts shows bear controlled bar signalling selling pressure.But as with no clear area for the sellers to travel down, it may encounter supports at various levels.

trump

OK trump .... HIK stopped & i am stopping updating this thread ... tc ... Friends :)
:confused:
what happened?
Just post a plain chart and lets discuss, why stop, did you get offended by my post, if so, I am sorry, my intention was to bring pure price action, with only price bars and a 20 bar EMA at best.:D

cellclinic

nothing like offended bro ... as i use my charts this way to get better timing as HIK was also in the process to find out some timing indicator ... may be he gets that & after that he stopped posting in this thread ( even his promise to share with all of us ;) ) ...

so i am afraid to plot plain chart as i am adjusting with these timing tools so posted for stopping posting ... :thumb:

else just check the contribution or discussion at present by members in this thread but still tried to post my trades :)

:confused:
what happened?
Just post a plain chart and lets discuss, why stop, did you get offended by my post, if so, I am sorry, my intention was to bring pure price action, with only price bars and a 20 bar EMA at best.:D