Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

cellclinic

That's right ... but patten is pattern .... so no issues in trying with small tf & with small gifts to the market :)

This is SBIN futures, right ? On SBIN spot, there is no inside bar.

cellclinic

Little changed pattern ...

Spotted wolf wave formation in nifty hourly chart ... 5th point to form yet ... with price action 5th approximate ... lets see if both can help trading well :thumb:

Play with caution or let the 5th point to form :thumb:

Last edited:

Nifty on a 30 min is in downtrend. It has a good support at 5970 (coming from way back) and another support at 5940.

So, Nifty is going to find it's support at 5970 but what if does not happen.
Let's say it breaks the support and goes down then people will start selling on seeing the breakout and in the hope of buying at 5940 which is also a support.

But, what I think is going to happen over here is the break out will be a false breakout i.e. it will be a probe just to find out if the support is strong. A good reversal pattern will appear (piercing pattern,hammer,bullish engulfing,doji etc...you might know some more) and the price will reverse back from there and a new support will be formed.

So, be cautious breakout can be a false breakout and don't trade on the basis of my prediction because trading on prediction is a gambler's game. Trade what you see and believe.

trump

First of all, my opinion, Support and Resistance are areas not truly a line, it may undershoot or overshoot few points , thats ok since we are seeing S/R as areas.
although 5975 - 5960 areas may act as support, we have see the price reaction when it reaches that area.But considering the strength of bear candles, thats strength, and no noteworthy bull resistance, thats weakness by bulls, trusting the trend to resume, I expect a break of support and more lows to follow, may not be next week though, it needs more confirming price action at the support area, we may also see lot of sideways action there.