Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

Vertigo_1985

let's make this thread more interactive, more questions, more discussions on price action...
Lets post our daily analysis here at EOD, so that we all can learn from each other.
Looking for more participation.

Regards

hik

Hi vertigo ,
it is really such a pleasure for my eyes to see your 3 minute charts and your bar by bar analysis just like lance beggs mentioned. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
A question for you: DO you update your bar by bar analysis as the new bar prints ? OR do you take already printed chart and study the price action?
There lots of trade oppurtunities in the charts you posted, Pullback,complex pulback, Breakout pullback(my favorite) , Break out failure during sideways trend(visible on your airtel chart i guess), And ofcourse the TST setup.
I do the same analysis on forex pairs but on a 5 minute chart. Even in the analysis stage i love mostly the Breakout and pullback oppurtunities , they are safe and high probability . However iam keeping an open mind about the rest of other trade oppurtunities also.
On your jindal steel chart you have identified swing lows/highs,you have missed some, I suggest you an indicator (bill williams "fractals") for identifying swings. It takes the pain away.
It really fun to watch the price action as new candle prints (on 1 min chart)
near higher time frame support/resistance areas. Those small candles gives lot of clues about future direction.

I will be trying to post charts with analysis and possible trade oppurtunities whenever i find time.
i have trouble doing analysis whenever gaps occur mostly because im familiar with other markets which dont have gaps. I know gaps have to treated as supp/ress but still i face trouble sometimes.
However i will try to post charts that are relevant to the indian stocks only.

PS : I understand that the thread started out as an higher timeframe trading, but after sometime i have moved on to lower timeframe price action. Any one is welcome to post any timeframe chart.

I am looking forward to understand and improve my "Price reading skills" by posting and discussing here.
Thank you.