Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

Vertigo_1985

Hi Vertigo,
Does ytc contain 6 volumes, in that case I was able to download it from internet.
in btw how much time you took to cover ytc. Also since how long you have been practising.
I will start reading from today, will come back to you if I have any questions :).
Yes, it has 6 volumes.
how much time i took to cover it ...hmmm...i have read it many times( esp. in beginning), reading book is not the difficult part but implementing the process given in it is..
I have it since February last year. I was trading my own system then, so although i read some parts of it my full focus wasn't on it. Around May i started focusing fully on it as i realized price action was the way to go forward.
Practiced it solely on HDIL for sometime. I tried all the setups ( he has given 5 setups -PB, CPB, TST, BOF, BPB) but results were not good. So then focused on only CPB, later added BOF as i got comfortable with CPB. After HDIL crashed in February there are lesser opportunities and it has become difficult to trade so now i trade stocks which are in news or having opening gaps( they have momentum, so clear and more opportunities).

Some tips :-
1. Go step-by-step as he has given it and practice everything you learn.
2. Start simple, so if you want to trade some setup then begin with only one and master it first( CPB best for beginners). Later you can add more.
3. In beginning practice with only one scrip (with good liquidity and volatility).
4. Focus on process oriented goals.
5. Review and improve everything you have done, remember its the quality that matters not the quantity.
6. Have patience, you will need a lot of it :).

Regards

mangup

Yes, it has 6 volumes.
how much time i took to cover it ...hmmm...i have read it many times( esp. in beginning), reading book is not the difficult part but implementing the process given in it is..
I have it since February last year. I was trading my own system then, so although i read some parts of it my full focus wasn't on it. Around May i started focusing fully on it as i realized price action was the way to go forward.
Practiced it solely on HDIL for sometime. I tried all the setups ( he has given 5 setups -PB, CPB, TST, BOF, BPB) but results were not good. So then focused on only CPB, later added BOF as i got comfortable with CPB. After HDIL crashed in February there are lesser opportunities and it has become difficult to trade so now i trade stocks which are in news or having opening gaps( they have momentum, so clear and more opportunities).

Some tips :-
1. Go step-by-step as he has given it and practice everything you learn.
2. Start simple, so if you want to trade some setup then begin with only one and master it first( CPB best for beginners). Later you can add more.
3. In beginning practice with only one scrip (with good liquidity and volatility).
4. Focus on process oriented goals.
5. Review and improve everything you have done, remember its the quality that matters not the quantity.
6. Have patience, you will need a lot of it :).

Regards
Which book is this "ytc"? Could any one pl give a link for its volumes?

Hi Vertigo,
Does ytc contain 6 volumes, in that case I was able to download it from internet.
in btw how much time you took to cover ytc. Also since how long you have been practising.
I will start reading from today, will come back to you if I have any questions :).
Please provide the internet link for the same. I have been trying hard to move ahead with Al Brooke's book, but it is a very difficult read. Is the YTC easier to understand?

Please provide the internet link for the same. I have been trying hard to move ahead with Al Brooke's book, but it is a very difficult read. Is the YTC easier to understand?
Here you go

http://www.4shared.com/rar/XzVZDI1Y/YTC.html

ytc (Your trading coach) is by Lance Beggs, I was not able to start reading but will definatley Start soon. Also read previous posts from Vertigo to get some idea. But seems easier then Al Brooks.

Regards

Vertigo_1985

I agree with you, it is very difficult to read. Although it has very good content i think it's very difficult to begin trading with it. Compared to Brook's book YTC is definitely easier simple and easy to understand. Maybe you can try it again after you have completed YTC :).

Hello Vertigo

Thanks for very nice posts on PA

Happy
Thanks HappySingh for your kind words :).

Regards