Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
and pls help me how can we use to eq script like tatasteel and etc .... by pride ji idea . pls help me . coz we cant use the ema 13 some time very earler and aslo k and d% some time .

and pls help me how can we use to eq script like tatasteel and etc .... by pride ji idea . pls help me . coz we cant use the ema 13 some time very earler and aslo k and d% some time .
May be you might not going through the 5min and 30 min chart dual time frame. Secondly, the stoch settings are.. average period - 3
fast K = 8 and slow d = 4.

If you had gone through pride's strategy... you will definitely be able to follow us.. you have to look for a high liquidity shares...

bandlab2

anyone using icharts premium chart ? i cant load it, its taking for ever to load. i cant even change the STS settings. its very very very slow. is it like this everyday ?

.Pride.

yes, sold @ 4301 and squared off @ 4307 as ema and stoch both crossed back...

choppy day...with news, expiry etc...

this was a loss making trade after a long streak of positive ones...atleast we are still green for the day :)

my advice would be to end the day now, as EMA crossovers don't work too well on days like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.