Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurAtt

Yeah I was just wondering .. actually gave a sell order at 4305 but never executed, from there went to 4297 directly ...

yes, sold @ 4301 and squared off @ 4307 as ema and stoch both crossed back...

choppy day...with news, expiry etc...

this was a loss making trade after a long streak of positive ones...atleast we are still green for the day :)

my advice would be to end the day now, as EMA crossovers don't work too well on days like this.
yeah Pride...
A really slow day... not much signals
As of now .... Rolta eq 3pts
Nifty future 15 pts and loss of 10 pts...

May be you might not going through the 5min and 30 min chart dual time frame. Secondly, the stoch settings are.. average period - 3
fast K = 8 and slow d = 4.

If you had gone through pride's strategy... you will definitely be able to follow us.. you have to look for a high liquidity shares...
thanks a lot for ur reply . but can u tell me tatasteel is high liquidity na sir ? and realy i cant get even i put d=3 sir . can u tell me which are the liquidity today sir ? i am using odin diet client version 9.1.0.5 softwer .

D

darkstar

hello,
what is pride system where i get how it works tell me pls also i want phanthom tradying software for options so i learn befor start intraday, or option trading i mean some software who had mock trade not in actually trade . so u understand how u trade option that software for learning trade

D

darkstar

: Where can i see all this indicators for intraday. please mention the free site name, that provides us this.

Question 2 : I understood the entry methodology, but could not understnad the exit and going short strategy. please please reply with one example minimum.

Question 3: Do we put any stoploss.

Since you have taken initiative to share with us, i urge you one more thing, please take some more effort and try to post charts here and explain it in more detail.

Thanks in advance.

Do come back and post some charts, please please....
in short i want this system for use and test how it is relaible.
thanks.

thanks a lot for ur reply . but can u tell me tatasteel is high liquidity na sir ? and realy i cant get even i put d=3 sir . can u tell me which are the liquidity today sir ? i am using odin diet client version 9.1.0.5 softwer .
hi Pradip,
Sorry, I am also new and not sure about the system, you are using.. as Today is a choppy day because of F& O Closing .. I won't suggest you much.
Since morning, I have 6 charts open Tata steel, Nifty fut, Jpasso, suzlon, Dlf, Rolta and waiting for the signal.. but only Rolta, Nifty fut and Tata steel gave me a signal... and Tata and Rolta in the morning.. Check my previous chart for rolta and check this Tata steel...

Last edited:
hi pradip,
sorry, i am also new and not sure about the system, you are using.. As today is a choppy day because of f& o closing .. I won't suggest you much.
Since morning, i have 6 charts open tata steel, nifty fut, jpasso, suzlon, dlf, rolta and waiting for the signal.. But only rolta, nifty fut and tata steel gave me a signal... And tata and rolta in the morning.. Check my previous chart for rolta and check this tata steel...
sir same thing ( tatasteel ) show like this in my software . I cant get with previeous data ( yesterday ) like urs . Can u tell me what should i do for that . And still in 30 mins chat i cant get ema or stochistic . Please help me sir . And also i send to [email protected] . Hope u ll check that too

sir same thing ( tatasteel ) show like this in my software . I cant get with previeous data ( yesterday ) like urs . Can u tell me what should i do for that . And still in 30 mins chat i cant get ema or stochistic . Please help me sir . And also i send to [email protected] . Hope u ll check that too
Hi,
I already sent you the link... check it out..
Actually, Some system does not provide this provision.. like, 2d or 3d chart. I have account with geojit, indiabulls and sharekhan.. only sharekhan has this feature but their system seems to be slow.. I guess the experienced traders here can help you as well as me...

Status
Not open for further replies.