Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on the second trade -- i.e. had shorted at 4298 -- 2 Lots NF. Then power cut. Called broker and sq off position at 4296. 5 mins later -- bang 4260 :(
sir what trading software are u using for trade ? i am using odin diet client version 9.1.0.5 ? i cant get the correct cross over and also with yestday data too . some time the ema and stochistic touch and come back . i dont know when shall i enter there ? can u help me pls

.Pride.

Covered at closed to 14:30 at 4260.

Thus:
Trade 1: +22 points
trade 2:-5 points
Trade3: +39 points
Total so far: +56 points
great going ankit...:clapping:

for me, volatility was too much, so decided to quit for today.

you showed faith in the system and got rewarded for it.

56 points on a day like this is wicked. :thumb:

Long streak will be an understatement Pride....In my observance of 5 days of trading this method, this was the first loss after 14 consecutive winner trades. The winners have been of magnitude +15 to +70, with quite a few above 20-25 levels. This loss was just so minor.
Rather, I am happy that this system generated a loosing trade. I am now much more comfortable with it :)
This was the only reason that I took the 3rd trade too, even though you mentioned against it. I was ready to loose the entire profit of the day on that trade, just because of the amazing winning streak and practically very small SLes.
I guess we should take all trades that a system generates and shouldnt try to be subjective about it. IMHO, we never know which trade will turn into a winner and which not. We just need to play with probability.
And when, the probability of winning trades is so high, I didnt wanna miss on any trade.

Thanks again Pride for sharing this system with us.

Happy Trading

sir pls tell me which software is gud for our system ? coz now i am doin in odin diet client version sir . so can u help me which one best ? and can i use it for small script like tatasteel and relcapital ?

Long streak will be an understatement Pride....In my observance of 5 days of trading this method, this was the first loss after 14 consecutive winner trades. The winners have been of magnitude +15 to +70, with quite a few above 20-25 levels. This loss was just so minor.
Rather, I am happy that this system generated a loosing trade. I am now much more comfortable with it :)
This was the only reason that I took the 3rd trade too, even though you mentioned against it. I was ready to loose the entire profit of the day on that trade, just because of the amazing winning streak and practically very small SLes.
I guess we should take all trades that a system generates and shouldnt try to be subjective about it. IMHO, we never know which trade will turn into a winner and which not. We just need to play with probability.
And when, the probability of winning trades is so high, I didnt wanna miss on any trade.

Thanks again Pride for sharing this system with us.

Happy Trading
Hello all

I request if anyone can tell wat settings to put in amibroker for this trading strategy, would be very thankful.

Pride/Ankit or anyone who has got this system fully

If anyone of u can give ur email id, i wud be very thankful. my id is sgarg1985 @ gmail

incase u dont want to reveal ur id, plz mail on my id. i wud be extremely thankful.

ag_fx

Missed out on the second trade -- i.e. had shorted at 4298 -- 2 Lots NF. Then power cut. Called broker and sq off position at 4296. 5 mins later -- bang 4260 :(
Arrey murtaza bhai...aise kaise trading karte ho....inverter lagwa lo as power back up :)

And at least I guess you should be using a UPS as immediate power back up for your PC. In long run it will help you protect your data too.

Choose 8, 3 for %K and

Choose 8, 3, 4 for %D

Hope you read the first post by pride and know about the strat
Hello Rajadhiraj ji as well as others

Thanks a lottt for replying. Let me ask some doubts which wud appear extremely idiotic but are really confusing me. Right now, all i have is amibroker 5.20 trial version(i had found a crack to make it full version but then uninstalled it and lost it when i installed again :() & for data, i can download past days intraday data from investbulls.com

I have fully understood the strategy, its just that in execution part i am having problem. I cannot trade myself and would be showing this system to my father and so for that i need some past results and so need some settings. Some doubt wud be related to setting up amibroker itself but i am putting them here itself.

I downloaded one day's intraday data from investbulls.com and put it into amibroker but it says ki u need to have 3 candles. intra-day settings are also not coming up. Last time when i had installed, i was able to get around, this time i am forgetting wat settings to fix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.