Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajadhiraj

I think this is what Humble was refering to in the summation about his backtests

At the close of 11:20 am bar, on 5 minutes D = 82.14, K = 79.5, next bar D = 82.65, K = 79.89, so a confirmed bearish cross ... (could have exit at 4276)

Then the Price continued to move up after this minor dip, as we can see the %K & %D, both remain just above 80.

Taking the low of previous bar we would exit at 80-84.

Choose one method for exit and be with it, don't jump from 1 to another.

As for me, I am keeping with the original exit plan by Pride. Exit on cross of stoch on 5 Mins

Thanks

bandlab2

got my 1st trade !!! lasted around 30 minutes, resulted in 12 points profit !!! and no tension, after entry only one way movement. only issue is i need to keep monitoring the 5 min chart, i will master it after some practice

.Pride.

First trade:

Bought @ 4270

Exit @ 4281 on confirmed 5min stoch crossover

i agree, this was a tough one, as 5min stoch lines touched a couple of times...

ag_fx

got my 1st trade !!! lasted around 30 minutes, resulted in 12 points profit !!! and no tension, after entry only one way movement. only issue is i need to keep monitoring the 5 min chart, i will master it after some practice
Plz Post ur entry exit levels and time for benefit of all.

bandlab2,

How is Investbull charts working ? updating ok ? Are you able to put stochastics and MA settings as per the method ? Pl give yr comments...so that I will subscribe...

ST

Status
Not open for further replies.