Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

bandlab2,

How is Investbull charts working ? updating ok ? Are you able to put stochastics and MA settings as per the method ? Pl give yr comments...so that I will subscribe...

ST
ST you can try icharts too. I use them and work perfectly finr.

nifty 2nd trade on !!!

Will have to wait for 1205 close.

RDutt

Friends kindly tell, that if the trade is missed at initial stage i..e at ema corss over, but all conditions are fulfilling , can one enter in between also.. is it safe...

ag_fx

Friends kindly tell, that if the trade is missed at initial stage i..e at ema corss over, but all conditions are fulfilling , can one enter in between also.. is it safe...

Ideally you shoulnt be doing it. Wait for next oppurtunity. Markets are here only and not running anywhere :)

One excpetion is in case you are able to enter at a better level. Say we entered at 4278 right now and suppose CMP is 4275, then u may take a risk and enter as in such case you will be risking lesser anyways. Just my take.

bank nifty buy triggered at 7207
my long was triggered at 7200 there.

ag_fx

Please clear my one confusion that do we need earlier days data also to view stochastics & 13-ema right from the beginning ?
You should have at least last one day's intraday data on 30 min chart.
Also during the initial hour of market, u need last one day's data on 5 min too.

Status
Not open for further replies.