Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

Ankit,

If you subscribed to jcharts RT premium from icharts then you can increase the history with timeframe settings option (4th from top right).

Steps:
1. Click on it and set the required number of days, say 10.
2. Save preferences (2nd from bottom left)
3. Close the window and log out of the icharts
4. Go to tools->internet options in the internet explorer window and click clear history button and then OK.
5. Close the IE window and then open a new one.
6. Log into icharts and check the data.

Its better to not use more than 7-10 days because it would take time to download. Also they have intraday historical charts. The link for the same is below the chart window on the login page. Here you can select all the past data by putting in a date range, which can be used after market hours.

Thanks,
Revati
I dont see any such buttons revati.
See the attached snapshot plz.

lazytrader

will keep both of your points in mind, sir :)
No Sir please..

Second, the cause of considerable confusion.. the Stoch settings are most probably because in your first post you have mentioned Fast Stoch as the indicator used and provided the Slow Stoch settings of 8,3,4. Might want to edit it..

Anyone who wants to use MACD could try with 5,13,3. Seems to follow Stoch crossovers well. There's a small delay and less whipsaws with MACD.

bandlab2

the series of actions for initiating a long trade should be in this order:

1. Confirm whether 30min stoch is bullish.

2. Confirm that 5min stoch is bullish.

3. Wait for bullish crossover in EMA and enter when candle closes to confirm EMA crossover.

4. Exit when 5min stoch shows bearish crossover.

Do the opposite for going short.

3. Wait for bullish crossover in EMA and enter when candle closes to confirm EMA crossover.

pride, do we need to wait for candle to complete ? if cross over is clear can we initiate the trade ? can the crossover reverse when candle competes?

bandlab2

I dont see any such buttons revati.
See the attached snapshot plz.

the button is 4th from top right. next to 5 min drop down. when you click on this, it will show a drop-down with time frame from 1 day to 1 year. but i tried this option, it didnt work, but i remember it worked when i used it some 6 months back.

bandlab2

guys, we need a compilation thread with clear rules, discussions on the rules, tweaks and STS settings for various instruments and also help on the setup using icharts, investbulls, amibroker etc and some example charts. need a volunteer for this. the current thread is becoming a day traders LIVE thread.

also need some volunteers on back testing few very good instruments. like bank nifty, SBI, RIL, TATASTEEL, LT etc, using appropriate STS settings. someone already used 8,3,3, for some stocks. can we utilize this weekend to work on this ? those who have the proper charts/tools can do some quick tests

I am vounteering to do my favorite stock SBI cash. but need advice on STS. Should i take 8,3,4 or 8,3,3 ?

we all need to thank pride and ankit for such a beautiful system by way of doing some home work to help everyone.

volunteers can mention what they want to take up here. so that we dont repeat the work.

ag_fx

guys, we need a compilation thread with clear rules, discussions on the rules, tweaks and STS settings for various instruments and also help on the setup using icharts, investbulls, amibroker etc and some example charts. need a volunteer for this. the current thread is becoming a day traders LIVE thread.

also need some volunteers on back testing few very good instruments. like bank nifty, SBI, RIL, TATASTEEL, LT etc, using appropriate STS settings. someone already used 8,3,3, for some stocks. can we utilize this weekend to work on this ? those who have the proper charts/tools can do some quick tests

I am vounteering to do my favorite stock SBI cash. but need advice on STS. Should i take 8,3,4 or 8,3,3 ?

we all need to thank pride and ankit for such a beautiful system by way of doing some home work to help everyone.

volunteers can mention what they want to take up here. so that we dont repeat the work.

The STS settings 8,3,3 and 8,3,4 are almost same. If you seem my posts during the day answering regardson's post, you would notice the same.

From all the testing that I have done so far, cash segment stocks have more whips. You will need to implement some MM in such a case too.
You will observe this on SBI too. Do let us know the results.

Happy Trading

PS: Credit for this system goes to Pride and not to me. I am just trying to implement it well.

ag_fx

Hi, Ankit

can u summarise all the rules and tweaks, for the purpose of the afl, we talked in the other thread. u have a better grip at it.

regards
Joy,

Pride has updated the first 2 posts of the thread. All rules are clearly summarised. In case you have a doubt over anything , do post and I am sure you will be answered.

Thanks

Happy Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.