Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandlab In RIL the 30 mins stoch is in sell i.e %k<%d see the attached chart see blue line below pink line .From 2.54 onwards 30 min stochs is in sell so we need to watch only for shorts provided MAs also support & 5 mins stochs also give sell signal.

Attachments

.Pride.

missed the day completely...can someone post a summary of todays trades for nifty fut?

btw, just glanced at the charts...looks like a rollercoaster ride...would be lucky even if we could just breakeven on such days...

Aqua9

missed the day completely...can someone post a summary of todays trades for nifty fut?

btw, just glanced at the charts...looks like a rollercoaster ride...would be lucky even if we could just breakeven on such days...
Hi Pride

It was great day today and Stochastic 5min really worked ( not to forget keeing a close eye on 30 min Stochastic for trend), i made net of 100 points benefit today, for both Short and Long postions,

Attaching the chart

Attachments

bandlab2

Bandlab In RIL the 30 mins stoch is in sell i.e %k<%d see the attached chart see blue line below pink line .From 2.54 onwards 30 min stochs is in sell so we need to watch only for shorts provided MAs also support & 5 mins stochs also give sell signal.
30 min stoch c/o about to occur, so i took the trade. its not exactly as per op, but a risky trade

Last edited:
Problem solved guys............first i had a look at the basics of stoch..........backfilled the data for the previous three days in my database.................and thats it got all the stoch for my 30 mins chart................will do a bit of paper trading and will update u guys........

Thanx a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ag_fx

It was a THANDDA day dude....No trades till 1400. The 30 min stoch kept us away from entering in the direction market was moving.

Finally entered a trade close to 1410 and got out netting close to 5 points. I lost 3 points due to slippage. Ideally at best a 10 point trade was it.

None the less, No negative close. "Profit everyday" stands tall.:thumb:

Hi Pride

It was great day today and Stochastic 5min really worked ( not to forget keeing a close eye on 30 min Stochastic for trend), i made net of 100 points benefit today, for both Short and Long postions,

Attaching the chart
Reeally??????????????????????????

I doubt it!!!!! Did you actually trade? If yes, would you mind sharing your trades for the day?
Even if you didnt, do let us know the trades which netted you 100 points today.
I am sure a loottttttttttttttttt of ppl wud b interested in it.

Happy Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.