Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurAtt

Reeally??????????????????????????

I doubt it!!!!! Did you actually trade? If yes, would you mind sharing your trades for the day?
Even if you didnt, do let us know the trades which netted you 100 points today.
I am sure a loottttttttttttttttt of ppl wud b interested in it.

Happy Trading
btw Ankit, he's attached the chart BUT i haven;t still gone thru it ...
after 9 maybe ...

bandlab2

6 rs profit on RIL

I have my own exit policy. i take out 15 points (nifty) from the table. if it comes back to my entry price plus some allowed filter i re-enter again as long as 5 min stoch has not c/o . this way i get some neat profit out of every trade. i may miss some big trades but as per this w get more small trades than big trades. i got 17 rs profit on nifty long trade after 2:10.

i also got 1.5 rs in jpass and 6 rs in RIL

With stocks risk reward ratio is not favorable, but rarely SL is hit. if you enter exactly as per rules, the price wont come back after yr entry, its only the question of how much profit u get

ag_fx

6 rs profit on RIL

I have my own exit policy. i take out 15 points (nifty) from the table. if it comes back to my entry price plus some allowed filter i re-enter again as long as 5 min stoch has not c/o . this way i get some neat profit out of every trade. i may miss some big trades but as per this w get more small trades than big trades. i got 17 rs profit on nifty long trade after 2:10.

i also got 1.5 rs in jpass and 6 rs in RIL

With stocks risk reward ratio is not favorable, but rarely SL is hit. if you enter exactly as per rules, the price wont come back after yr entry, its only the question of how much profit u get
I would just like to add a small point here. Dont close your entire position at +15. Close half of it and keep half open for whatever way you wana exit.
The reason is this:
If you remem, last week we had 1 trade worth +70 points and one worth +45.
That is equivalent to 8 trades of worth +15 points.Also, there were quite a few number of trades more than +25 points.
In the nutshell, the oppurtunity cost is high.
Keeping half the lots open will ensure you dont miss out on such moves and at the same time bring some regular points to ur pocket.

Just my opinion. Do let us all know how do you tweak it in real time.

Happy Trading

Hey guys one question.............how much historical data are you using for your charts.........is it months?????days????

I am personally using it for 4 days.......just wanted to know how about others......as it will make a difference in the charts and accordingly the trading strategy.......

Thanks and Regards,

Anshul Rai

Hey guys one question.............how much historical data are you using for your charts.........is it months?????days????

I am personally using it for 4 days.......just wanted to know how about others......as it will make a difference in the charts and accordingly the trading strategy.......

Thanks and Regards,

Anshul Rai
It might not make much of a difference because in stoch the period has been set as "8" so the charts will be based on the current and previous days readings............what say?????

sibumajumdar

hi Bandlab
You are right, I missed jp today... could have made good points...also DLF.
Suzlon.... since everthing was according to the system...we can even consider a kiss...

Also, sharekahn tradertiger also lags..
Today last trade of hdfc i covered with a profit of 10 pts.. but when i backtested it with PIB.. i could have made almost 26 pts..

This is happening since long time.. I opened an a.c with PIB..lets see how this works

Dear RS,

Iam using PIB but will u plz tell if u r able to plot 30 Min stoch. Iam getting only a slanting line that too at the end of the day. Can anyone help me in this regard. Thanks in adv to all.

SM

Dear RS,

Iam using PIB but will u plz tell if u r able to plot 30 Min stoch. Iam getting only a slanting line that too at the end of the day. Can anyone help me in this regard. Thanks in adv to all.

SM
HI sibu,

You won't be able to get 30 minutes chart in PIB...........atleast i was not able to get the 30 minute chart..........you can download amibroker and connect it with PIB to get a proper 30 minute chart.......make sure to backfill the data for 2-3 days so that you can get the 30 minute stoch readings......

Anshul, How does one connect AMI with PIB? I am becoming interested ....
You can download the software from the following link:

http://www.geocities.com/cemcompusoft/PIBtoAB.htm

It also has clear instructions as to how to connect ami with PIB.........it works for me as I am an ab-initio trader but for professionals i don't know how useful it will be as PIB only updates (writes to the csv file) only after 5 minutes.........in a nut shell the charts will be updated only after 5 minutes......but in case of emergency you can always force sync it whenever you want.

Thanks and Regards,

Anshul Rai

Status
Not open for further replies.