Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunil

Satya,
30min stochs values need to be observed only 11 times a day, at 10am and then after every 30mins
Don't observe the formation of stochs in between those 30mins (except at last 1min); after you get a particular signal from 30min stochs, you have to align THAT same signal with 5min stochs and then 5min EMAs

Sunil

Dont u think the stoch is in oversold zone? Also, the prices are so far off from EMA and crossover ema took place 2 bars ago. is it a safe entry?

I dint take this trade though.
I cant say abt its safety - i agree onn OS
but check again satya - 5min EMAs gave bearish crossover ALSO at end of 12:30

it's an optical illusion - they appear as having crossed - but u have to ACTUALLY confirm their exact levels
verify again

Satyen

Satya,
30min stochs values need to be observed only 11 times a day, at 10am and then after every 30mins
Don't observe the formation of stochs in between those 30mins (except at last 1min); after you get a particular signal from 30min stochs, you have to align THAT same signal with 5min stochs and then 5min EMAs
Thanks a lot sunil bhai ...........i have one doubt lets say a situation arises like this at 10.30 we see bulish cross over on 30 min STS so we went buy only mode but the very next candle became bearish and we have %k has crosed the %D towards down side beween 10.30 - 11 and we get a buy signal do we go for it .............?

Hmmm while typing realise that yes we may go for it in this case after EMA cross over 30 min also become Bulish .......

Wanting your views

Regards
Satya

Last edited:

Satyen

I cant say abt its safety - i agree onn OS
but check again satya - 5min EMAs gave bearish crossover ALSO at end of 12:30

it's an optical illusion - they appear as having crossed - but u have to ACTUALLY confirm their exact levels
verify again
5 min EMA and 30 min STS same time nice trade Sunil bhai only concern was oversold ......

thanks

Regards
Satya

Rajadhiraj

NF short triggered after end of 12:30 bar
Do you have a mechnical implementation for this system :)

Me couldn't wait for it to complete.

Now what will we do ?? Shor only or wait this candle to complete now understand my problem is while 30 min STS whipsaws ..........

Regards
Satya
If you were using amibroker, you can draw the 30 Mins Stoch indicator in a way that the new values will only be updated after the 30 mins bar is complete/closed.

Satyen

No Dhiraj using ichars.in web based charting ...... but as sunil bhai advice need to look 30 min STS only at 10,10.30 ............ otherwise it confuses me lot

Status
Not open for further replies.