Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

2 birds - one in hand; one in am"bush"!!!

switch to second bird ;-)
:)
yea true...these 2 systems compliment each other very well...While Pride's method is awesome on trading days, we all know the ambush and flow works absolutely well on trending days...Its just dat we dont get to know, when to Switch!!!
More Screen hours will help I am sure.

I he taken Long in RIL at 2027 and closed at 2035. Just according to the guidelines of Pride. I could get 2035 rate by keeping limit order. If I have gone for market order I wouldn't have got this 2035. Sometimes it is better to have limit sell order which will gain few points extra.

Sesha

ag_fx

5ema = 4334.68
13ema = 4334.42

we r looking for +ve crossover of 5ema above 13ema...

wow..that was certainly not visible on my "icharts"!!! I guess you use Amibroker and thus this definite edge...It is only 0.26 more!!!

Anyways..cant help this part...so SOH!!

None the less..Good work on long sir:)

Sunil

wow..that was certainly not visible on my "icharts"!!! I guess you use Amibroker and thus this definite edge...It is only 0.26 more!!!

Anyways..cant help this part...so SOH!!

None the less..Good work on long sir:)
I am relying on Sharekhan's Trade Tiger.

no wonder, the other day, u got the "optical" illusion that Emas had crossed 2-3 bars before, which was not the case...
but, i-charts should be displaying the values of stochs & emas, i guess - soul of this sytem

ag_fx

I am relying on Sharekhan's Trade Tiger.

no wonder, the other day, u got the "optical" illusion that Emas had crossed 2-3 bars before, which was not the case...
but, i-charts should be displaying the values of stochs & emas, i guess - soul of this sytem
Na...they dont display the values...it is all optical..left to our eyes....:annoyed:

Btw...some oder day, some traders posted misguidance by tradetiger....I guess it was regardson/humble who posted 2 charts in which TT stoch had shown false signal...
Whats ur exp with TT?Is it reliable for accuracy of intraday data and charting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.