Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunil

choose the less-loaded server - then no problem...

BTW, I trade using Religare's RACE platform - SK is only for more than 1 day charting

hitesh05

Na...they dont display the values...it is all optical..left to our eyes....:annoyed:

Btw...some oder day, some traders posted misguidance by tradetiger....I guess it was regardson/humble who posted 2 charts in which TT stoch had shown false signal...
Whats ur exp with TT?Is it reliable for accuracy of intraday data and charting!!
Ankit as far as I know TT is quite reliable.......it's also showing the value of stoc and ema in data window.........acc to u what should be the min difference between two lines before we enter to a trade.....??? any idea....

ag_fx

choose the less-loaded server - then no problem...

BTW, I trade using Religare's RACE platform - SK is only for more than 1 day charting
So this chart values of EMA that you saw were on RACE? And you use TT for charting involving data of more than a day..Am I getting confused? :confused:

Ankit as far as I know TT is quite reliable.......it's also showing the value of stoc and ema in data window.........acc to u what should be the min difference between two lines before we enter to a trade.....??? any idea....
I have no clue about that buddy....I use icharts and thus this is something I never thought about...I have only traded using visual crossovers...And as it is proved today, i at times will have to pay the cost of Optical illisuion..

I think we cant decide or come to a conclusion over the "Minimum diff btwn two lines"...and we shudnt try that either.....it will make this system a lot more complicated and difficult to trade.....

Sunil

No doubt about the validity of the trade...Its just dat with limited charting capability..I missed it...It was a good enuff 10 point scalp!!!
i guess even ambush would have given this 10-15pt scalp...

now, u have an idea how to "complement" the various methods...
sometimes, these indicators give u signal first - sometimes, the price action itself...

My experience - price action is the BEST
if u r seeing a series of higher lows, then u have to accept that its in uptrend, with every prev. higher low as SL. PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.