RAJ NIFTY Trading - Entry Exit based on Daily, Higer and Lower timeframe

SOLD NIFTY Again @ 6402. Let us See what happens...

The MAX OI is at 6200-6400. so normally the MAX OI @ CE / PE Levels some correction happens even if it has to go further UP.
Sir

Even you post: Trend strongly up, you try to do counter trends. Why?

Even having thoughts about going short at those level, analyzes was done by not be willing to give back any of the profit booked today and by knowing, in this specific case, I tend to overweight the short side. Took me time to realize, accept and be careful with this kind of thoughts. What you did today with your short was a speculative trade and not a rational trade. Luckily you made your cost for the trade.

Little update on Hindalco (120.80): Heavy up moves. Possible improvement of your system: Giving stop loss levels to either side and giving counter trend signals. Have a nice evening. :)

healthraj

Sir

Even you post: Trend strongly up, you try to do counter trends. Why?

Even having thoughts about going short at those level, analyzes was done by not be willing to give back any of the profit booked today and by knowing, in this specific case, I tend to overweight the short side. Took me time to realize, accept and be careful with this kind of thoughts. What you did today with your short was a speculative trade and not a rational trade. Luckily you made your cost for the trade.

Little update on Hindalco (120.80): Heavy up moves. Possible improvement of your system: Giving stop loss levels to either side and giving counter trend signals. Have a nice evening. :)
Somatung,

Do not understand what you want to convey?

Are you saying My SELL at 6402 is not technically correct.

I do not remember suggesting Hindalco today.

Somatung,

Do not understand what you want to convey?

Are you saying My SELL at 6402 is not technically correct.
Sir it was high speculative what you did in Nifty, even you did it chart technically on a very high level. Your first short did make a few points and you again shorted a second time later. (I apologize and even correct me if I did miss interpret the second comment of yours in post 155 http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...aily-higer-lower-timeframe-16.html#post942148) If you are now short naked Nifty future/s over night, this is gambling and not trading.