RAJ NIFTY Trading - Entry Exit based on Daily, Higer and Lower timeframe

healthraj

Man, if you lose your nerves when I call your call a gamble, this is not my problem. You not even have any secure hedge to your naked shorts the way you gave or showed your call. You have no control over any thing over night. This is called pure gambling. You can argue in what ever way, this is fact. This trade is a pure gamble and nothing else. Is it bad? I never told it is bad, I just told it is gambling. So please move on with your thread as you did before and relax.
Somatung,

But I am not asking for your opinion.

Why don't you post your trades during market hours and I will have thousands of opinions and comments.

With your above post people will know who is nervous and about your hidden intentions. I think you are really frustrated in the evenings and you come to traderji to mend your frustrations and ego.

All I am saying is if you are an expert and if you have guts, come post your suggestions during the market hours. Do you have the guts to do that?
If you are ready to take up the challenge then please continue posting in my threads. Otherwise you don't have the right.

Please create your own thread and go and put your stuff there.

Hi ALL,

I 've been following this thread for a few days now. Healthraj's calls seem to be very good for quick intraday moves. I have followed a few scrips like icici bank & nifty. Barring a few calls a majority of them certainly has been very profitable, I guess.

I am certainly fascinated by his logic on using the entry exits based on HTF & LTF. Awaiting the incorporation of his logic into the next version of OAT, to execute quick / intraday trades esp for nifty / banknifty ( & indiavix if possible ).

Many thanks Raj..
-eevra

Hi ALL,

I 've been following this thread for a few days now. Healthraj's calls seem to be very good for quick intra day moves. I have followed a few scrips like icici bank & nifty. Barring a few calls a majority of them certainly has been very profitable, I guess.

I am certainly fascinated by his logic on using the entry exits based on HTF & LTF. Awaiting the incorporation of his logic into the next version of OAT, to execute quick / intraday trades esp for nifty / banknifty ( & indiavix if possible ).

Many thanks Raj..
-eevra
:thumb::thumb: As he not showed any deeper knowledge about save over night trading, but still is trying to give over night calls, you clearly told the true. His intra day calls seems to be better, as you told by your self and specially less dangerous.

healthraj

Friends and Fellow TJians,

Please don't bother about these self prophesized Gurus in Trading who think they know everything and come and give FREE advice on your calls after market hours. I learn something new and make it a point to share and debate. And I have never had a problem in accepting my mistakes and learning from it. And I had never voluntarily went and provided any free advice or Tips unless if somebody had asked for suggestion on a position that they have taken.

If someone wants to really teach then I have seen that they would start a thread and put their ideas there. And I have always respected them. I have never had respect for anybody who are very critical about others.

I don't have a BOSS, I don't have a God, I don't have a Guru. I want to be as I AM. I might very arrogant in saying that. But this is how I have been all these years. I will change myself only when I want and not because somebody is telling me something.

I don't need anybody's FREE advice. If I want I will ask for it. Those who follow my thread will know.

If anybody wants to give me a FREE advice, he / she can do it during the market hours so that it would help my position.

Every now and then I had to spend this kind of negative energy because of some few selfish people who has only one agenda. They want me to out of Traderji because their business gets affected due to my Free stuff. I cannot help those people, because I am free to share what I know freely. I will make this Trading simple one day. And all those folks who are making some cheap money by cheating people with some advices which do not work should be worried.

Having a strong mind is also part of trading. So I am happy for those selfish folks who now and then come and test my mind and make me even stronger. Please come and try your luck with me. I have seen worst things in my life. And their posts is not going to shake me even an inch. But at the same time I am not the person who will sit quite and watch those stuff happening.

As Brucelee says, I will Always be myself, express myself, have faith in myself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. So the so called Gurus can stay away from my thread. A good Guru will come at the right time and will correct before the disaster is made and not after everything is made. Then he is not a Guru. And I don't have a Guru. I don't want a Guru.

healthraj

I don't have a BOSS, I don't have a God, I don't have a Guru.
But I have a Family. And I have a lot of Friends and Friends in Traderji. I respect them for who they are and their ideas and strengths.

Everybody has some weakness and Strengths.

I don't believe in improving the weakness. It is a waste of time.
But I do believe our strengths can be strengthened.

healthraj

Stock Picks for 07-MAR-14

I will look at COI before taking a position. If the MAX COI has changed/shifted, better to avoid the stock. The triggers are basically the calls generated in Daily charts.

SELL ACC @ 1217, STOPLOSS 1240. MAX COI @ 1160-1200
SELL BHEL @ 180, MAX COI @ 160-180
SELL BPCL @ 420, MAX COI @ 370-420
SELL HINDALCO @ 125, MAX COI @ 110-125
SELL JINDALSTEL @ 260 - MAX COI @ 260-260. JINDALSTEL is in BD/BO
SELL ULTRACEMCO. It had a BO Yesterday be @ 1900. May be there will be a correction today.

No time to give SL. Will decide based on my Entry