Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

For 3.13 to open data table click on chart and Cntr+D, not shift+D or right click on chart and from dropdown select datatable, once datatable is open backfill will be done.
Bhai,
By "Are you able to open data table with Shift + D using v 3.13."
What, I want to ask, whether you are getting data table by pressing Shift + D in v 3.13 as we get in v 3.11, or not
or
only the indirect way as mentioned by you.

@traderniftybull

I am not able to open data table with Shift+D in 3.13. For 3.13 its changed and that has made RTD incompatible for back fill.
Josh1 has to make this and other changes in RTD, he's probable waiting for all brokers to settle down with Nest 3.13
very confusing
but here you said
I just now tried using nest 3.13 with RTD 1.5, and guess what backfill and quotes worked as good as 3.11 no issues with backfill at all, but this was with SASonline, with other two brokers I have to partly do manual backfill like I mentioned above..
And I was asking for SAS nest v 3.13

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Bhai,
By "Are you able to open data table with Shift + D using v 3.13."
What, I want to ask, whether you are getting data table by pressing Shift + D in v 3.13 as we get in v 3.11, or not
or
only the indirect way as mentioned by you.
3.13 has removed the option of shift+D fully. So that command does not exist. So data table wont come via that method.
Only rt click , open charts, wait for chart to load full data then click on ctrl+D to open data table. So this indirect method is the only method in this new version.

3.13 has removed the option of shift+D fully. So that command does not exist. So data table wont come via that method.
Only rt click , open charts, wait for chart to load full data then click on ctrl+D to open data table. So this indirect method is the only method in this new version.
Vijay bhai, I know this, since member Gandhi posted it, here in this thread, few weeks back.
I am trying/want to find a way to tweak v 3.13, so that we may get DT directly from MW and not indirectly through Plus Charts.

josh1

@traderniftybull

I am not able to open data table with Shift+D in 3.13. For 3.13 its changed and that has made RTD incompatible for back fill.
Josh1 has to make this and other changes in RTD, he's probable waiting for all brokers to settle down with Nest 3.13
Guys, I am trading with Zerodha. They are still 3.11.04. I made changes for 3.13 based on what LVGandhi stated. It is working on 3.11. If you press ctrl+D in Nestplus chart in 3.11, you get Data table.

Best thing to do in 3.13 is to press ctrl+D when chart opens. Data table will open and RTD1.5 will backfill from it.

john302928

Hi Josh, i was trying to use the excel file RTGoogle.xlsm. Looks like it is not working. Could you please check on that and please let me know if you have any solution for that. I want the real time google data to be fed to amibroker.Please help.Thanks